Super Contributor

BE Daily Chat for ~ March Sunday 25th ~

Hey yo yo -OH NO- it's Sunday! {#emotions_dlg.crying} Where do these weekends go!

I actually, finally, hit a zone today. First day in weeks that I felt truely calm, cool, collected. Life has had me spilling out everywhere. What needs to get done will, when it gets done. I'll now be 'present and accounted for' in that time frame, to DO it.

I communed with my furbabies. Watching all 5 interact is truely amazing sometimes. My diabetic elder has actually learned to not eat out of the other bowls of regular food. She comes to get me when it's special food 'bits' time that she'll graze on in between feedings. {its so darn expensive that putting down a bowl would feed all the others too. Fair game right, lol!} I seriouly believe she feels the physical difference. It blows my mind.{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I am not, after all, going to the Bead Show. I thankyou all for allowing me to go on about it so much last night. It had me realize that last year I had run with the wolves. I do need to follow my List and the vendors I need won't be there. Go in April if I can. 1 month will NOT make a big chunk of difference. Plenty of things to chip away on in the mean time and they do need attention - these pieces near done. Come ON kiki, finish them, right?!Wink

Wow. I'm feeling way to adult right now,{#emotions_dlg.glare} hahaha.

Ok, we heard from mj, bless her heart. Yes, great news indeed. Catgirl had a busy day of chores. HEY, maybe do nothing today to get ready for big day Monday. No pressure here darlin. Bethee hows that dishwasher running. DH have any luck? Christina, I'd been wondering how your tax day had gone on Thursday, thanks for letting us know. Sorry you owe. Ouch. Can't be a success without paying for it sometimes,darn it! HOW WAS...The MOVIE, The Hunger Games??? BEglam ...loved this >>> I have everything anatomically possible crossed for you for Monday! Hahaha. WOW you really scored too at Ulta didn't you. Like, really!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Anyone hear from Lovie? I wonder often how bamamamama is doing. I miss her around here. Of course there are others this tired mind can't pull up right now.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Quiet day around here. Our weather had today being chilly and it was brill COLD in here! It was a V8 moment to remember to pull out the Solar Heater. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Have a best day as you can today girls. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Prayers for our girls in our thoughts and in our hearts.

As always I wish everyone a BEautiful day{#emotions_dlg.wub}