Contributor

Hi ladies! I received my Sephora order last night, so I tried the Bright Now kit this morning, and I have to say, I really like it!

I had not previously tried the Brightening Prime Time, and was worried that it would be sparkly, but it isn't. It did seem to provide a nice fresh sheen to my face though. The Eye Bright looks, to me, very similar to Vanilla Sugar in the pot, but without the sparklies. I applied the Eye Bright lash to brow, and liked the color so much, I decided to try it in the inner corners and under my eye where I usually use Well Rested, and I think I like the Eye Bright even better. I don't think it "covered" as well as WR, but it sure did brighten my eye area in a nice way!

The Boost blush is soooo pretty. It is a peachy pink and once applied, really provided a healthy, fresh glow. Truth be told, I am not the hugest fan of 100% glosses (I prefer the Buxoms) but the color of Energy Drink is BEautiful! It is one of my favorite of the 100% glosses and is a really pretty peachy pink shade. Wouldn't it be nice if the Energy Drink gloss had an additive that provided energy (ala Happybelle)? I think I'd stock up by the gallon!

When my "face" was totally "on" I really do think I had a nice bright look - and who doesn't love that? {#emotions_dlg.tt1}