Super Contributor

Does anyone know if they'll bring more of the old scents to the website as the sale goes on? 

Trusted Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@roxxy1 wrote:

Check it out, $10.00 three wick candles,  up to 75 % off  body care.

Merry Christmas.    Heart

Thanks so much @roxxy1 for starting this thread.  I may visit a store tomorrow but I am still very disappointed that they discontinued the pink grapefruit scent since it was my favorite bath and body works scent.  I ordered the pink grapefruit liquid soap during one of their semi-annual sales but it isn't offered any longer.  I still have a few bottles of the pink grapefruit liquid soap left but I am sure that it will be gone soon.  I have emailed them several times about this discontinued scent but I really don't think they will offer it again.  I currently purchase the body shop pink grapefruit products but the body shop scent is very tart where the bath and body works scent was very sweet.  I really don't understand why bath and body works always discontinues some of their popular scents.  

@Susan25  I also love the pink grapefruit.  It's at my kitchen sink.  So good and juicy.  They might bring it back, (fingers crossed).

Trusted Contributor

@Ladybug837 wrote:

Does anyone know if they'll bring more of the old scents to the website as the sale goes on? 

@Ladybug837  Sometimes they bring the old scents back.  I check the website daily since I'm a bit obsessed.

Always looking for the summer vanillas.  Peach/vanilla, and lemon/vanilla.

Yum, my old time faves. 

Super Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

@Ladybug837 wrote:

@Ladybug837  Sometimes they bring the old scents back.  I check the website daily since I'm a bit obsessed.

Always looking for the summer vanillas.  Peach/vanilla, and lemon/vanilla.

Yum, my old time faves. 

Thanks for your reply. I'll check back to the website to see if anything new pops up throughout the sale. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: BBW Semi Annual Sale !

[ Edited ]

My very favorite Creamy Nutmeg is back as well. I did, however, read a review on the BBW site saying the new version does not match that of Slatkin's Creamy Nutmeg and does not have the throw of the original. It was suggested that one might need to burn two at once. I'm still very anxious to try it as I've been watching for it since it was discontinued. Maybe someone else has missed it too.

Honored Contributor

The $10 candle price ends at midnight.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@roxxy1 wrote:

Check it out, $10.00 three wick candles,  up to 75 % off  body care.

Merry Christmas.    Heart

Thanks so much @roxxy1 for starting this thread.  I may visit a store tomorrow but I am still very disappointed that they discontinued the pink grapefruit scent since it was my favorite bath and body works scent.  I ordered the pink grapefruit liquid soap during one of their semi-annual sales but it isn't offered any longer.  I still have a few bottles of the pink grapefruit liquid soap left but I am sure that it will be gone soon.  I have emailed them several times about this discontinued scent but I really don't think they will offer it again.  I currently purchase the body shop pink grapefruit products but the body shop scent is very tart where the bath and body works scent was very sweet.  I really don't understand why bath and body works always discontinues some of their popular scents.  

@Susan25  I also love the pink grapefruit.  It's at my kitchen sink.  So good and juicy.  They might bring it back, (fingers crossed).

I sent bath and body works customer service an email about pink grapefruit.  It isn't the first time that I have done this either.  I am waiting for them to respond but am not very optimistic that we will see the pink grapefruit scent again.  

Respected Contributor
I stopped in that store today w/ a return from Christmas. Yikes, that place was an absolute madhouse. I couldn't even shop. Great sales though!