Trusted Contributor

BBW Semi Annual Sale !

[ Edited ]

Check it out, $10.00 three wick candles,  up to 75 % off  body care.

Merry Christmas.    Heart

Frequent Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

Thank you!  I took advantage of it and bought four candles. I couldn't find a free shipping code, but found a $10 off $30 one on Retailmenot.

Respected Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

Thanks so much @roxxy1 for starting this thread.  I may visit a store tomorrow but I am still very disappointed that they discontinued the pink grapefruit scent since it was my favorite bath and body works scent.  I ordered the pink grapefruit liquid soap during one of their semi-annual sales but it isn't offered any longer.  I still have a few bottles of the pink grapefruit liquid soap left but I am sure that it will be gone soon.  I have emailed them several times about this discontinued scent but I really don't think they will offer it again.  I currently purchase the body shop pink grapefruit products but the body shop scent is very tart where the bath and body works scent was very sweet.  I really don't understand why bath and body works always discontinues some of their popular scents.  

Respected Contributor

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all who visit this site.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you!  I may order a few more candles so I'm well stocked on winter scents to get me through next year, as these seem to be my favorites (with Fall a close second).  I do hope that next year they bring back a Chocolate Mint scent but I might go for the other chocolates now -- Hot Cocoa & Cream, Chocolate Pistachio and Red Velvet Cake. 

@Susan25 They may have the Pink Grapefruit back next year.  It happens frequently where they just don't offer some scents one year while they bring out new ones.  Unless they already told you it's been discontinued?  I still have one Pink Grapefruit hand soap but I seem to like the lemon ones better.

Honored Contributor

Re: BBW Semi Annual Sale !

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf I have all of the chocolate scent candles that you mentioned. My favorite of the three is the Chocolate Pistachio which I have on my candle burner right now. In addition to the cocoa, you also get that nutty smell. This is my newest favorite scent.  I noticed last week that it had disappeared from the site and there were none in the store that I frequent so I thought it would pop back for the "yellow duck" sale. I already put three in my cart. Will place an order before EOD. Just to let you know, I purchased a candle in the store last week called Mint Chocolate which is similar or identical to Chocolate Mint. It's not online but if you go to a store, look for it.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@sueinsf I have all of the chocolate scent candles that you mentioned. My favorite of the three is the Chocolate Pistachio which I have on my candle burner right now. In addition to the cocoa, you also get that nutty smell. This is my newest favorite scent.  I noticed last week that it had disappeared from the site and there were none in the store that I frequent so I thought it would pop back for the "yellow duck" sale. I already put three in my cart. Will place an order before EOD. Just to let you know, I purchased a candle in the store last week called Mint Chocolate which is similar or identical to Chocolate Mint. It's not online but if you go to a store, look for it.

Thanks @Tique!  I had tried buying the Chocolate Pistachio online before but it disappeared so I hope it is indeed available now for me to try. I've had it happen twice where an order was confirmed but when it went to ship, some candles weren't available, so I hope this isn't one of those.   I hope the Mint Chocolate is as good as the Chocolate Mint!  If I get to a store and the sale is still on, I will check it out -- I still have a $10 for $30 coupon I can use but I'm not sure how many more candles I really need to buy!!

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Thanks @Tique!  I had tried buying the Chocolate Pistachio online before but it disappeared so I hope it is indeed available now for me to try. I've had it happen twice where an order was confirmed but when it went to ship, some candles weren't available, so I hope this isn't one of those.   I hope the Mint Chocolate is as good as the Chocolate Mint!  If I get to a store and the sale is still on, I will check it out -- I still have a $10 for $30 coupon I can use but I'm not sure how many more candles I really need to buy!!

@sueinsf if we were "need" people, we wouldn't have half the stuff we do. I 've had that happen also ~ disppearing items when I checked out. Good luck with the candles. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@sueinsf if we were "need" people, we wouldn't have half the stuff we do. I 've had that happen also ~ disppearing items when I checked out. Good luck with the candles. 

@Tique SO true...LOL.  Since I don't buy candles in the spring and summer, I'm used to stocking up Fall and Winter but I still have to find the space for them.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

My BBW  store is next to Kay. So I am in trouble now lol