Respected Contributor

Re: BB or CC cream for light complexion with PINK tones?

@Alison Wonderland

I agree with you about the Korean sunscreens.  I also love the Japanese ones.  They both contain UV filters that haven't been approved by the FDA here in the States and they're so head and shoulders above what's available here, in terms of protection AND elegance of application.  No thick, greasy feel or white cast with the ones I've tried. 

Esteemed Contributor

I use Dr. Denese day cream. It worsk for me. We have similar skin tones.

Esteemed Contributor

What about the new IT foundation moisturizer in fair/light. That one has pink undertones.

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderlandwrote:

@goldensrbestwrote:

I  swore i would not buy it cosmetics, made in korea ,  but all the talk on this brand got the best of me , i bought the last tsv, figured i would return it ,because i would not like it, i am 66,pink undertone, i am eating my words ,i love it.

I don't know why you wouldn't want beauty products made in Korea. Korea is known for their excellent and affordable beauty products because the Koreans are so demanding and skincare is everything over there. I've incorporated quite a few Korean products into my skincare routine and I've really appreciated them. Sunscreens from Korea and Japan are better than anything I've found from US brands.

The Korean brands focus more on hydration and even skintone and US brands focus more on retinol and wrinkles. I've found that using a combination of US and Korean brands gives me the best of both worlds. Korean sheet masks and essences are some of my favorite new things.

I thought  they would be something i would not buy ,because of where they are made, i was wrong.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

I hadn’t noticed the iT products were made in Korea. That gives me pause about future purchases. I stupidly assumed because they work with plastic surgeons that meant they were produced here.
Personally her CC cream is sort of a no go for me. I have MS & if I have a hot flash it just melts off my face. I have also tried, Bye Bye Undereye in a few shades & formulations. But with that it’s SO thick I have to mix it with a bit of eye cream to get it to blend & not settle in the few wrinkle I’m working on. Then, it defeats the purpose!
I think the cosmetics are nice and have bought several different ones. I’m not happy with their “tight eye/line?” Mascara. It’s not that great for all day & I always end up hitting my eye with the wand!
Hope my info helps you.