Honored Contributor

LaRoche Posay is the correct name, and CVS carries it, I think at one time it was only available in dermatologists offices

@chiclet wrote:

I too have oily skin and nothing really works.  I have worn foundation my whole life but as I get older it just seems to float into wrinkles I did not know I had.  I just started using Laray Posey BB Blur.  I don't think I spelled it correct.  I walked by it in ulta and picked it up and put it on my hand and my hand looked good so I bought it.  I does make everything blur (pores) and it does not have parabens and has a mineral suncreen.  I got it in Ulta and it is 29.00.  They only have fair/light and light/medium so if you have dark skin it would not work.  I can't recommend it since I have only been using it a short time and not sure how it would do in summer.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

I use Arcona Reozone 40 with a dusting of IT's bye bye pores over it and I am good to go.   On days I want a little more coverage, I dab on IT's CC cream with a sponge over the Reozone40.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, all, for your responses. I ordered Skinceuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50 from The Beauty Place, since it was on sale for $22.99 and hopefully, that'll work. šŸ˜Š