Honored Contributor

Just finished watching BB from 8-9PM. Great tutorials. Same artist as last night, but Elise is no Jill. Way too much giggling, smirking, & looking at herself in the monitor....and what's up w/ the overly shiny face? Elise, Honey, there is highlighting and then there's Crisco. Don't confuse them. 😜

Esteemed Contributor

Can't watch that host...way too hyper...

Esteemed Contributor

The strobing and highlighting is overdone. It's most unattractive when overused as it makes a face look gaunt especially if you already have a long and narrow face to begin with.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Just finished watching BB from 8-9PM. Great tutorials. Same artist as last night, but Elise is no Jill. Way too much giggling, smirking, & looking at herself in the monitor....and what's up w/ the overly shiny face? Elise, Honey, there is highlighting and then there's Crisco. Don't confuse them. 😜

Maybe she was playing with the highlighter for a while and can't see as you can that it's overdone. I see that ALL the time with many vendors and some hosts. I think if she thought she looked as bad as people say she'd have fixed it.

She's not Jill, no but no one is! She was always quite sweet in my opinion ....not my fave, but we all favor some more then others of course.

I was wondering where she went and Alberti as well. Now I know - on this new show! Is that a step down from on air QVC? I'm confused as I just saw some of that program and it was pre-recorded.

It look much more of a light hearted show then Q on air live to me.

Spoiler

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Contributor

Agreed on the crisco

Honored Contributor

@nana59  Not fond of Elise either & find her more than obnoxious, but would never miss the opportunity to see a BB tutorial! 

Honored Contributor

@TY   I assume the hosts have makeup artists to prepare them before going on air. If so, hers should be "shot"! She may be doing her own makeup. Either way it's a disaster!!!  SK probably adds another 1/4 lb. of eyemakeup after artist is finished. Maybe they do add their own "personal touches" after artist is finished. There should be a "hands off" policy.

Honored Contributor

@mimi5775  The BB show last night on BEAUTY IQ was live. Wed.-Sat. 8-midnight are live shows. The rest are pre-recorded. Not sure if step up or down, but definitely miss Alberti & think his talents are wasted there. He should be back on QVC w/ a regular (& often) schedule.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@mimi5775  The BB show last night on BEAUTY IQ was live. Wed.-Sat. 8-midnight are live shows. The rest are pre-recorded. Not sure if step up or down, but definitely miss Alberti & think his talents are wasted there. He should be back on QVC w/ a regular (& often) schedule.

ITA!  The longer he's on BIQ the sillier he gets.  The cutesy grin after every closing statement is over the top and destroys his once impeccable image.  His talents are wasted there.

She is as bad a choice as CC would have been.  Wish they'd given the job to Gabrielle.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I also think it was a mistake for Alberti.  He used to be a favorite for me, now I see him as silly.  

As for Beauty IQ, haven't watched for a long time.  Did try to watch the Becca rep last night, but as others have mentioned, there wasn't one statement that wasn't giggle-worthy.  And the whole FB intro to every show with all the acknowledgements of who is on FB is so pre-teen.  What are they thinking?