Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I saw her Masterclass ad on YouTube.
Usually I would ' skip ad' but one I watched all the way through!  

Kinda/sorta wants me to start wearing makeup again....ish. 
Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@Shanus 

Thanks for posting!

@sidsmom   Honestly, don't get any money for saying this, but if you're thinking of getting back into makeup, don't want to take the Masterclass, but want to learn from the best, you can purchase her book. I think "Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual" is the most comprehensive, step by step of her all her books. The best thing is, after learning her techniques of "less is more", you won't look like you're wearing makeup. You'll look rested, brightened and enhanced. That's what she teaches. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@Shanus 

Thanks for posting!

@sidsmom   Honestly, don't get any money for saying this, but if you're thinking of getting back into makeup, don't want to take the Masterclass, but want to learn from the best, you can purchase her book. I think "Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual" is the most comprehensive, step by step of her all her books. The best thing is, after learning her techniques of "less is more", you won't look like you're wearing makeup. You'll look rested, brightened and enhanced. That's what she teaches. 

@Shanus 

I know what I'll be doing this weekend!
Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@Shanus 

Thanks for posting!

@Shanus 

I know what I'll be doing this weekend!
Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

@sidsmom  Anytime. 🙂