Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@nyc1   Just a hint at some possible inside information. I hope you were able to get your lip products at the 25% Black Friday prices. 

Thanks.   Went to Rakuten first, then saved 25% ... not once, not twice...  but got pulled in 3x !!!!!!   Then I bought my Laura Mercier RED lipsticks.  I'm all set ...     for now!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:

@Shanus 

I certainly will keep my eyes and ears open to see what she will do.  I enjoy her practical simplicity to things.  I watched her short promo video and LOVED when she made the comment about eye creases.   I take good care of my skin and while I don't want to look like a dried up prune, I believe there is beauty in age and a life well cared for and lived.  I like to see the joyful eye creases with a good laugh on people's faces Smiley Happy  Happy expressions are important.  

@barefootwillow   So beautifully stated.  Couldn't agree with you more.   Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus  Thanks for this post.  I'm curious about the class, just no time at the present.  I did not know BB authored books, but definitely want to read them.  Library here I come.  

Valued Contributor
@Shanus thanks for this info. I checked out the class roster and they sound really interesting, will sign up.
Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Shanus  Thanks for this post.  I'm curious about the class, just no time at the present.  I did not know BB authored books, but definitely want to read them.  Library here I come.  

@Misplaced Parisian   She's written maybe  6-7 books about makeup...one just about eye makeup and one just makeup for teens that I've given as gifts. I have one she personally autographed when we did a Masterclass together in Neiman's in Maryland. I assisted her (w/4 of her other artists) by handing out the makeup, brushes, helping the women w/ techniques, etc. while she gave the lecture and did one on one makeovers. That was a fun day. 

Honored Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:
@Shanusthanks for this info. I checked out the class roster and they sound really interesting, will sign up.

@Fluke67   I figured it'd be something different to have on my computer during the cold, winter days instead of times when I don't want to watch TV or read. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian   She's written maybe  6-7 books about makeup...one just about eye makeup and one just makeup for teens that I've given as gifts. I have one she personally autographed when we did a Masterclass together in Neiman's in Maryland. I assisted her (w/4 of her other artists) by handing out the makeup, brushes, helping the women w/ techniques, etc. while she gave the lecture and did one on one makeovers. That was a fun day. 

@Shanus  That sounds so very cool!  Neimans makes me drool.  Smiles.  I plan to check out her books the next time I'm at the library.  I would love to learn more about concealer.  Bon Weekend, mon amie 

Honored Contributor

Re: BB MASTERCLASS ONLINE

[ Edited ]

@Misplaced Parisian   Read what she says about using a corrector before concealer. Because it's a pinky/peachy tone, it takes away any darkness and you need just a dot of concealer on top to blend it in w/ foundation shade. She's truly a magician. Have a great weekend!!

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian   Read what she says about using a corrector before concealer. Because it's a pinky/peachy tone, it takes away any darkness and you need just a dot of concealer on top to blend it in w/ foundation shade. She's truly a magician. Have a great weekend!!

@Shanus  OMG, I love you.  THANK YOU!  I have never thought about a corrector, but what you describe would help me immensely.  Squeals of glee.  I will research this.  Again, thank you for always sharing your knowledge.  I truly appreciate it and I bet many others do as well.  

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian   You are most welcome. 💕