Contributor

I played detective and checked on the Bobbie Brown site, Nordstrom, and Macy's.  None of these have the gel pot eyeliner anymore.  The Bobbi Brown website states that all the colors are "out of stock".  Macy's and Nordstrom don't even list them.  It looks like another discontinued item!.

Respected Contributor

There was a time I was obsessed with these.  I found (as did other posters) they dried out quickly.  There were numerous suggestions how to reinvigorate the eyeliner.  None of them worked for me.   I kept them thinking someday they'd be good again,  Finally I tossed them (a good variety of colors)

Since then I've used Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil.

Respected Contributor

Re: BB Gel Pot Eyeliner

[ Edited ]

@Clearsunshine  This is what happens when a big corporation takes the reins of our favorite cosmetics. They get homogenized into the mold of what that company wants to produce across all its brands. Although Estee Lauder has owned BB for some time, she was there overseeing her brand. Since she left stuff has been happening. Of course, colors, makeup styles, etc. have always changed, but lately changes seem more drastic.

The same thing happened when LVMH bought fresh. I recently noticed a difference in the fragrance of purity; hope it was a fluke but fear it was a change. Kiehl's has changed some ingredients in their longtime formulas. So sad to know we will never see some of our favorites the way they were.

Edited to correct spell check's Ester into Estee. Spell check is not my friend. It keeps substituting it's for its. Oh well, that is another post topic.

Honored Contributor

GREAT!  Just as I found it and loved the ease of applacation!!!!!!Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

GREAT!  Just as I found it and loved the ease of applacation!!!!!!Smiley Sad

@ECBG   Happy you were able to find it. In another post, think you asked about morning cleansing and I said I mostly just rinsed...forgot to add that sometimes I use BB Hydrating Toner...not on the eyes, but rest of face. Hydrating, can keep in frig. for a refresh during the day if not wearing makeup...A good hydrating feeling before beginning skincare. After all that, hope it was YOUR question. LOL