Regular Contributor

Hi, All!

Thought I would get something going for Bare Minerals, since I can't find any current threads on the new boards. 

I've been using and loving Bare Minerals since 2004.  I have many,  many drawer-fuls and I'm currently shopping my stash. 

How about you? 

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Trusted Contributor

I really like the serum foundation.  In fact, I seem to be using more BE products lately than in many years.  Plus there is a lipstick/lipgloss giveaway at the local BE store this weekend, so I may stop in to pick up some new products.

Super Contributor
The only forum I bothered with was the BE one and since the powers that be decided in their infinite wisdom to eliminate sub categories I will no longer be visiting here. I will miss all the regular posters and the daily chat but there is too much junk to sort through with this format. I will only visit Mineral Madness from now on. I hope to see all of you ladies over there. I don't know if my nickname is going to show up here but I'm sapphire 25. On MM I'm BEgramma. I wish everyone well. Prayers
New Contributor

Hello fellow Bare Mineral Gals! I have been a user now for probably about 14 years. I have tried so many other brands over the years and always come back to BE. I just love the Bare Serum foundation in Nude. It's the best foundation for me hands down. Now I do have to say that I got a sample of the new Complextion Rescue tinted moisturizer in Ginger and I am absolutely in love with it. The finish is just radient healthy skin.  I'm going to purchase it tomorrow. I also love the Ready eyeshadows and I am wanting one of the new Pops of Passion lip balms. And I have also started to shop my stash agin lol! Everytime I watch a show it motivates me to check out the goodies I already have. 

Trusted Contributor
Sapphire, don't go! By adding the Bare Escentuals tag line, it creates a sub category (of sorts) that we can search. On the left of the screen, below the forum categories, is a list of tags. Click on Bare Escentuals and all post with that tag comes up!
Frequent Contributor

Re: BARE MINERALS

[ Edited ]

I was watching last weekends shows today with the 4.0 eyeshadow quad (The Simple Pleasures), which inspired me to pull it out and it's predecessor, The Comfort Zone. I love Ready eyeshadows, and have developed an appreciation for the loose shadows as well. Bare Minerals is incredible! I have added some Laura Gellar and It Cosmetics items to my extensive wardrobe, but Bare Minerals is the favorite. I have been using Bare Minerals for 3 years, since our son was born and I was feeling like I needed a kickstart. I've been buying their products from QVC for 2 years, and I love the Q BE community.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for "jumping in" and posting on these new boards!  Starting to feel more like "home" again.   

Please stay.   We will all get through this adjustment period.   I am also a member of Mineral Madness and BE Addicts, but for some reason,  I always come here the most.  (I'm BEski on both of those boards. )

To keep this thread where you can find it (or any other), you can "float to top" to have it at the top of the page.   It's really helpful! 

My thread from May has disappeared,  but I'm the one that posted about using BM original foundation and eyeshadow primer for a long-lasting undereye concealer. 

Let's keep this going.  Bare Minerals has been around for a long time and we will be too! 

Regular Contributor

Just checking in and hoping more of you will post.   Thanks to those who have posted already! 

I know this is an adjustment, but I hope we will get through it OK and be an even stronger board. 

Regular Contributor

Just to let everyone know,  these boards seem to be improving constantly and people are learning to navigate them quite well. 

Just like when you get a new smartphone! 

In case you do decide to leave,  though,  Mineral Madness forums are welcoming and have made a place for Q boarders to come chat. 

Hello Ladies First time poster here although I've read the boards everyday for the last 5years or so.  I absolutly love bare minerals even though Im "older" ! Have used other things but I always come back to bare minerals!  Thanks to many of you that have given reviews and suggestions on this board !