Honored Contributor

BARE MINERALS SUPERSIZE COMPLEXION RESCUE

I know many of you like this product and I’m watching my recorded BM show from during the night. The supersize is available for 6 easy/pays. On Shawn’s show last night, the large size Bisque is back in stock in all shades, too.

Honored Contributor

Re: BARE MINERALS SUPERSIZE COMPLEXION RESCUE

@Sweet_Serenity  Looks like I’m not the only one who is an early riser. 🤗. Good morning!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Good morning to you. 🌅

Early morning one of my favorite times of the day. There is something magical. 

Dr. Wayne Dyer often spoke of spiritual enlightenment experienced. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  Best time of the day....I'll be in the back yard soon watching the sun rise with hot tea at hand.  The birds arrive at the feeders soon after the sun comes up.

Honored Contributor

9715.gif 

@phoenixbrd I Love Tea! Enjoy. 

Respected Contributor

I wish this worked for me like it does so many others. Makes my face a total oily greasy mess. 

Honored Contributor

I have combination skin, and while I really like it, I do have to wear a finishing powder over it to absorb excess oil. Unfortunately QVC isn't offering my shade.... 

Respected Contributor

Thanks

Super Contributor

2 issues I have with bareMinerals on QVC:

1) Why only offer 6 shades of Complexion Rescue in xtra large size? They offer so many more shades, & mine isn't listed. Sure I could substitute, but don't want to.

2) I love bisque & have bought the deluxe sizes since Lisa & Leslie were on. But I have so many, tooooo many bareMineral brushes. Why not offer it without a brush like you used to? It only increase the price of the deluxe bisque.Used to be priced ~$24 or so $. Now with brush it's over $30.Fortunately, I stocked up before they mandated adding a brush.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I have combination skin, and while I really like it, I do have to wear a finishing powder over it to absorb excess oil. Unfortunately QVC isn't offering my shade.... 

@CANDLEQUEEN  I can’t wear this either. My skin is combo normal/dry. I need to use so much setting powder that it looks cakey. I can wear tinted moisturizer type foundations like Laura Mercier, but this one just has too much oil in it.