Super Contributor

Here's the HSN Today's Special bareMinerals info:

https://www.hsn.com/products/bareminerals-complexion-perfection-6-piece-set/8924140

Bare Minerals.JPG

Honored Contributor

i love bare minerals, have been with them for many years. Only product i can use without breaking me out. I have to use the loose powder foundation.

Contributor

@LoveMeSomeQVC wrote:

https://www.hsn.com/products/bareminerals-complexion-perfection-6-piece-set/8924140

Bare Minerals.JPG

thanks!!

Honored Contributor

@LoveMeSomeQVC wrote:

Bare Minerals.JPG

@LoveMeSomeQVC, thanks for the info. I passed on the It Cosmetics TSV waiting to find out about this one ( honestly didn't want the It Cosmetics one). I will pass on this one too, more money in my pocket!

Trusted Contributor

Re: BARE MINERALS ON HSN

[ Edited ]

I'm watching the TS show right now. I'm feeling bad for Shannon. She seems a little uncomfortable with the BM rep. Shannon is very quiet { for Shannon } tonight.  I'm not sure if they are meshing well together. I'll keep watching. 

Respected Contributor

I love BM Complexion Rescue but already have a back up. So the TS is a pass & also because I have so many Mineral Veils that I gave away. MV seems to always come with a TSV. I also have that powder brush. I have to say, The BM Stiple Brush is excellent if you want more coverage of Complexion Rescue that came with a previous TSV..

Frequent Contributor

Re: BARE MINERALS ON HSN

[ Edited ]

I feel the same about the neck cream.  It helps with the texture.  I had a surgery on my neck, and it helps make that scar a little less noticeable.  I think it's better than the Algenist neck cream.

And, Jessica is also doing it on HSN.  I hope QVC will still carry it, because I have some Bare Escentual stuff on Auto-Delivery.

Honored Contributor

I have to admit that I am not liking the same brands on both channels.  I liked the variety of the different channels.  It's bad enough when QVC only has certain brands but now it's on HSN. 

Honored Contributor

@RetiredATC wrote:

I feel the same about the neck cream.  It helps with the texture.  I had a surgery on my neck, and it helps make that scar a little less noticeable.  I think it's better than the Algenist neck cream.

And, Jessica is also doing it on HSN.  I hope QVC will still carry it, because I have some Bare Escentual stuff on Auto-Delivery.

@RetiredATC Haven’t seen the HSN shows yet, but is it the Ageless Genius neck cream? If so, Q carries it in a duo. That’s what I’ve been using....love it.

Honored Contributor

I have never tried Bare Minerals.  I am very tempted to try the TSV.  The presentation I was able to watch did not have anyone in Suede. 

They are saying it is for light to medium skin with pink or cool undertones but suede sounds brown to me and when I looked it up it seemed to be more in the medium category which is not what I want. 

I have tried medium every day of my life because they always say go there if you don't know and I have never been happy with it.   I am pretty sure my skin is a lot lighter than most mediums.

Anyone know if suede would be the correct color for fair skin with cool undertones?  Every fair they seem to offer she said warm or neutral undertones which I am not willing to try sight unseen.