Honored Contributor

Bare Minerals is previewing on HSN on the 15th w/ many shows. I’m hoping for more products and variety than we’ve seen on the Q.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus  Thanks for letting us know.  I'm hopeful too.  Not to get off track, but how are your Maman & Sadie?  I've been thinking of all of you and sending best thoughts.  

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Shanus  Thanks for letting us know.  I'm hopeful too.  Not to get off track, but how are your Maman & Sadie?  I've been thinking of all of you and sending best thoughts.  

@Misplaced Parisian  Bonjour, Mon Ami. Both are hanging in there...I’m trying to do the same. Thanks for asking. 💕

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian  Bonjour, Mon Ami. Both are hanging in there...I’m trying to do the same. Thanks for asking. 💕

@Shanus Good Girl!  When you need strength, remember there are a lot of people who care about you....use that to sustain you.  Smiles.

Honored Contributor

thanks for letting me know. rarely turn on HSN

Honored Contributor

Bare Minerals was already on HSN about 2 weeks ago, they were offering a kit with the basic products in it for a very reasonable try me price, the rep was someone I did not recognize from the Q.

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't expect anything different to be featured aside from perhaps an occasional kit exclusive to HSN or QVC.  This is just another crossover.  Some of the brands are not using the same reps on HSN they have on QVC, and vice versa for the brands which were on HSN and are now being shown on Q.  

Honored Contributor

I read on another thread Bare Minerals is having a TSV on HSN.

Honored Contributor

I’m still using and loving my Ageless Genius neck cream. No, it does not lift or firm, but the texture of the skin on my neck has changed dramatically. I’m finishing my second duo & ready to order again...That’s saying a lot for me.