Esteemed Contributor

BARE ESENCTUALS - PRIME TIME!!!

WOWSA. I tried it for the first time and I love this. It puts such a smooth finish on the face. It is not greasy. I just got the LG spackle with SPF30 and it leaves my face so oily but not Prime Time and it also has SPF protection. Where have I been? I also got the Nude Beach eye shadow palette and I love it. I love the soft colors - perfect for the Summer. Between LG, Skinn, BE and Tarte, I don't even know what to use first.

I am a happy camper.

Anyone else a fan of Prime Time? Love to have your comments

Honored Contributor

Re: BARE ESENCTUALS - PRIME TIME!!!

Yes, I like the original and I have just started using the BB Primer. I ordered the light this week to see if it's better than the medium for me.

I also like the original eyelid primer.

Spackle made me break out. I think the BE Primer is the same as the Smashbox, just easier to get out of the bottle when you get to the bottom. And the eyelid primer is the same as Urban Decay but again, easier to get out of the tube (UD used to dry up in the bottle on me pretty quickly, I thought it was just a bad bottle but it happened twice).

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks VaBelle. I need the medium as I am olive skinned. I am very happy with this product
Super Contributor

I like the BE neutralizing primer, it feels really nice on. I'm not a huge fan of the original, it felt too slick on my face, I have combo skin.

Super Contributor

I absolutely love the Prime Time Eyelid primer! It makes my 48 year old creapy eyelids look and feel good (does NOT irritate as some do on me)! And boy does this product deliver!! NO creasing of eye shadow or traveling of liner on me!! One of my HG products!!

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered the BB Deluxe Prime Time BB Primer and hope the medium tint works on me. Was afraid to go with the light, especially given it's summer time, but it sounds like this primer may just fit what I am looking for. I'm hoping it gives a light coverage w/o requiring any additional foundation since I no longer use foundations. Is the medium really dark?

It's on it's way .........

Esteemed Contributor

The BB primer is great stuff!!!

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Medium, and it's a little darker than I expected, but I like the SPF, the consistency and the pump bottle.

I think next time I'll try the Light.