Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Hi Ladies,

Anyone have their eyes done to get rid of bags under their eyes?  I have tried lotions, etc and nothing works.  any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Honored Contributor

I've always had this problem. Now that I need to wear glasses, they sorta hide the bags under my eyes.When I'm trying on frames that is one thing I'm looking for them to do.

Honored Contributor

I went to a derm and asked about my options. There is more than one thing they can do depending on the severity of the bags. Mine were mostly loose skin with no fat deposits so I ended up having laser treatments to tighten the skin around my eye area. That involved multiple visits with some down time. But after several months my eyes looked good and the results made me look younger.

I would suggest consulting with a derm and see what options might be right for you and you can discuss prices. Consult fees usually run anywhere between $50 to $100 depending on where you go. Laser treatments can be purchased in packages, if offered, can help lower the total cost. My treatments involved more than the eye area and were done over a period of six months, one treatment per month.Woman Happy

Frequent Contributor

I bought these a few weeks ago and just tried them yesterday morning.  They worked really well and felt great first thing in the morning.  Peace Out - Puffy Under Eye Patches.  Found them at Sephora.  You get six pairs for $25.00.  A little pricey but I don't plan to use them every day.  Just mornings when I've had a particularly bad night of sleep. 

Honored Contributor

I have always had bags under my eyes---they are the kind with the fat pads in them and can be surgerically removed to fix them. aAd if I had the extra cash I'd get them done---lotions and potions don't work--save your money!!!

Honored Contributor

Cold spoons (I keep them in the freezer) applied for a few minutes help somewhat....so does watching salt intake and sleeping on 2 pillows or any way head is elevated. None of the above is a cure or permanent. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I went to a derm and asked about my options. There is more than one thing they can do depending on the severity of the bags. Mine were mostly loose skin with no fat deposits so I ended up having laser treatments to tighten the skin around my eye area. That involved multiple visits with some down time. But after several months my eyes looked good and the results made me look younger.

I would suggest consulting with a derm and see what options might be right for you and you can discuss prices. Consult fees usually run anywhere between $50 to $100 depending on where you go. Laser treatments can be purchased in packages, if offered, can help lower the total cost. My treatments involved more than the eye area and were done over a period of six months, one treatment per month.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee  How extensive the treatments?  And, if you don't mind sharing, what was the total cost.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: BAGS UNDER THE EYES

[ Edited ]

@ItsME,

All of it was over a couple thousand. But that was several years ago and I was given a special promo price at the time. Today those similar treatments could cost twice that much and, as I mentioned, would vary depending on what part of the country you get it done. Some places charge 4K just for the eyes these days. So it really depends on your particular treatment agenda and also how many treatments are needed to get you where you want to be.

This sort of thing is not something you do on a frequent basis. The results are very long lasting and my derm said follow-up treatments are usually done with fillers. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Thank You very much.