Super Contributor

BAD REVIEWS: Lancome Renergie Eye Cream

Thank goodness for customer reviews!

Almost ordered this:

http://beauty.hsn.com/lancome-renergie-eye-multiple-action-ultimate-eye-care-duo_p-6312202_xp.aspx?#...

But now see lots of problems, and I have very sensitive eyes and undereye areas.

Valued Contributor

Re: BAD REVIEWS: Lancome Renergie Eye Cream

I just went back to using this. I already see improvement after 3 days of use.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've been using Lancome's Genefique serum for several years now with success, but have never tried the Renergie eye cream. 

If you decide to try it, you always have the option of returning, @Zoologist_1.

Respected Contributor

@Zoologist_1 wrote:

Thank goodness for customer reviews!

Almost ordered this:

http://beauty.hsn.com/lancome-renergie-eye-multiple-action-ultimate-eye-care-duo_p-6312202_xp.aspx?#...

But now see lots of problems, and I have very sensitive eyes and undereye areas.

@Zoologist_1  This is almost an hg for me; Progres is more hydrating and better at nighttime use. It does smooth and lift.

Soimetimes you have to take reviews with a grain of salt; that said, I also read reviews before purchase.

I look for companies w/a generous return policy like Sephora.

Respected Contributor

For me, it is trial and error when it comes to beauty products. Once I eliminate products with ingredients I know I am allergic to, I have to try something myself to see if it works.

Many products that some rave about either do nothing or don’t agree with me.  That said, I am always interested in others experiences.

Honored Contributor

I’ve had no problems with this eye cream. I do not apply at my eyelids or brow bone areas. I just do under eye & pat a little under each eye to absorb in. One jar last about 6 months for me.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I never use eye cream but I am tempted to try either Kiehl's or Origins eye creams with cucumber extract in them.  Regular cucumber slices placed on your eyes will reduce swelling so hopefully so will the cucumber extract plus other benefits.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

It has denatured alcohol as the 5th ingredient. I would never put that near my eyes. It would burn--and make my wrinkles much worse.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Valued Contributor

LANCOME cosmetics - overpriced, heavy fragrance, and they test on animals - thumbs down.

Respected Contributor

OP's one comment thread is from over 7 years ago.....surprised the moderators didn't catch it.

Why would anyone go back and drag up a 7 year old thread???  with no comments on it??!!!