Respected Contributor

Re: BACK TO PIXIE FOR SUMMER

Cute cut. I like mine long and wear it up off my neck when it is hot. It is actually cooler than when I wore it short.

Honored Contributor

Oh no! 🤭. Back to clearing out closet and storing long hair styling products, large barrel curling irons, huge Velcro rollers (when I wear it straight). Back to ULTA for all new products....

Valued Contributor

@Shanus

Hi that cut is lovely . I cut my hair into a pixie about a year ago ,and now that the silver is coming in ,it looks even better . That cut will be perfect for summer 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

Very cute...you have to have the right face, jaw and neck to pull it off.  I don't and need my neck length bob.

@haddon9  When doing full makeup (not often) & going somewhere that really matters, I have a foundation stick several shades darker than my usual one. I place a very thin line of that right under jawline and chin and blend well with round foundation brush....Smoke and mirrors. Lol

@Shanus . LOL!  I need to give that a try...my smoke & mirrors is my hair which curves just under my chin & jaw to hide it!

Honored Contributor

I love short hair.  I did the longer hair when I was younger and now I want to wash and go in the summer.  Many times a let my hair air dry after a shampoo.  The picture of the cut is nice.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I did that two weeks ago .. my summer look!

Honored Contributor

OMG who knew I was in style. This is exactly how my hair looks when I wake up in the morning.

Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

@Shanus

Hi that cut is lovely . I cut my hair into a pixie about a year ago ,and now that the silver is coming in ,it looks even better . That cut will be perfect for summer 

Thank you @marmarbrooklyn. Happy you like your pixie too!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I love short hair.  I did the longer hair when I was younger and now I want to wash and go in the summer.  Many times a let my hair air dry after a shampoo.  The picture of the cut is nice.  Cat Happy

@Katcat1  Of course, Jennifer Lawrence is in her 20’s (I think) & I’m no spring 🐓.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I think women are beautiful at the different stages of their lives.  We are no longer spring chickens but we still have a lot to offer.  

kindness is strength