Occasional Contributor

Just wondering if anyone has tried this, and if so what kind of results did you have?

Thanks!

Super Contributor

I read the reviews on Amazon before I bought mine there. There are plenty of reviews with the good and bad side of the product. There are lots of good tips in the reviews that reveal the fine points of prep and application. I found my results to fall in line with the positive reviews there. I followed the suggestions about pre-soaking, leaving on longer than 1 hour, wearing socks over, soaking feet in water each night after until peeling begins, etc. Just go there and read and you will see what you need.

Respected Contributor

I thought it was amazing. It worked exactly like they said it would. Started to peel after several days and your feet are just like a baby. That being said, I did have to do it twice, because I have very stubborn callouses on my heels.

Super Contributor

I have not used it but have thought about it. My feet are in pretty good shape so I don't know that it's for me-- I think it is for people with a lot more callous buildup than I have. There is a video on Youtube.

Super Contributor

the result was amazing..

Occasional Contributor

I have used it with great results. Just a warning, my feet flaked for a few weeks. It looked a bit ugly, but the results were as promised. It doesn't remove hard calluses, but my heels were almost baby foot soft.

Frequent Contributor

I too have had great results. My feet are in pretty decent shape but this made them really soft. I am due for another peel soon.

Now, there are quite a few similar products available - TonyMoly Shiny Foot, Holika Holika Baby Silky Foot, Etude House BeBe Foot to name a few. I think I will try the TonyMoly next.