Respected Contributor

the vanilla bean today and love it. In the past i was not keen n the scent for it smells like vanilla birthday cake but its totally different in the shower. very light and fresh in the shower.

Respected Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

the vanilla bean today and love it. In the past i was not keen n the scent for it smells like vanilla birthday cake but its totally different in the shower. very light and fresh in the shower.

@kcladyz

Glad you like it!  I bought the foaming hand soaps (6 for$18) and with my 20% off coupon, paid $15 something for them. I'm going to buy another bunch when they go on sale, after Christmas (or whenever they mark them down).  I have to have this scent year-round! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Will it come out in 2017?

Love vanilla Bean Noel.

Respected Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

Will it come out in 2017?

Love vanilla Bean Noel.

@missy1

I just went on their website and didn't see it. It could be that it's too early in the season, though.  If they have discontinued it, I hope they have a fragrance that's very similar (if not the same but renamed something else) because it's my favorite B&BW scent!

Honored Contributor

From Musings of a Muse website: 

Let’s see what’s on offer for Bath & Body Works Holiday 2017.

This is only a brief preview featuring the traditional scents like Twisted Peppermint and Vanilla Bean Noel. Those are typically the soft Christmas launches with other following along towards the end of October and into November. They are pushing their body oil line rather hard lately and there are a few Christmas-y ones available like Mint Leaf Bergamot. It looks like the Holiday Signature Collection will also feature bars of soaps and the crackle mousse that they keep trying to make happen (which they say is like pop rocks for your body). Bath Bombs also make an appearance so they aren’t quite done with that trend yet. I’m happy to see 2-in-1 Shower Gels are back in stock! As in shower gel slash shampoo or shower gel slash bubble bath? I’m rooting for shower gel slash shampoo!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

You cant get christmas stuff when fall/haloween is out lol

Regular Contributor

Hello,

Vanilla Bean Noel is the only scent I like from B&BW. I am signed up on B&BW web site to recieve emails of everything that is comimg out. Vanilla Bean Noel & all the Christmas scents will be out late October. Sometimes you can order sooner on line. I highly recommend you sign up for their emails. Vanilla Bean Noel sells out fast & there are going to be new products this year. Happy shopping. Hugs.

Regular Contributor

I go a little nuts on 

$3 lotion day! 

I'm thinking that it will be Saturday, November 11 this year. But watch for your email on it.  They have done it for the past 2 years that I know of. I pick up lots of Vanilla Bean Noel lotions and others on that day.

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Honored Contributor

I always watch for the buy 3 get 3 free on the shower gels. 6 Vanilla Bean Noel and 6 Twisted Peppermint and I’m set for the year. I always put a coupon with it to make it even cheaper. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Texasmouse I just googled it and here (from Amazon.com is what I found).

https://www.amazon.com/Bath-Body-Works-Vanilla-Fragrance/dp/B00OZN7X2Q

Forgot to tell you if you are an Amazon Prime member you get free delivery and often next day delivery FREE.  I ordered cat treats in the morning (around 10:00AM) Amazon Prime free and got the things around 6:00PM that same day!  Woopppeeee!

I wish I could say the same, @Annabellethecat66.  

I've been an Amazon Prime customer for 15 years.  I live in one of the largest cities in the U. S. 

I'm lucky if I receive my Amazon Prime packages within 2 days.  Usually I have to call and complain about not getting it within 2 days.  They give me a $5 credit, but I would much rather receive my package quickly. 

I've thought many times about cancelling my Prime membership.  It's not worth it to me anymore. 

Glad you get yours so fast.  Woman Happy