Honored Contributor

I became addicted to Vanilla Bean Noel several years ago and went a little nuts on the B&BW sales.  Then they introduced a Halloween scent: Sinful Vanilla.  Oh... my... goodness.

The problem?  I never developed the lotion habit so I have bottles and tubes, still stocked in the closet after all these years.  I worry that the product is going south and one day I'm going to open a bottle, take a whiff and pass out.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@just bee

I have the same problem with accumulating body lotions, not because I buy them but because they're often given to me as gifts. If you have some that are unopened, you might consider selling them on eBay (if they're still good).

Regular Contributor

Re: B&BW Vanilla Bean Noel

[ Edited ]

I was thinking that it came out before Thanksgiving. Also, after Christmas they run it on a huge sale for just a few dollars a bottle and I stock up then so I'll have enough to use during the year. It's probably my favorite scent that they make.

Trusted Contributor

BBW just had a 2 for $20  3-wick candle sale two weeks ago.  I was looking through the candles online and I KNOW I saw the candle in question.  It may be sold out, or perhaps they are going to re-introduce another variation of the 'Christmasy' vanilla scent candle.

When I visited our BBW store last month, they were preparing to move their store to another 2 store fronts right next to each other which had been recently vacated.  I was talking to one of the sales associates and asked her the reason for such an expansion.  She said BBW was preparing to carry entire line of White Barn scents for the home.  I didn't think to ask her if that meant they were going to discontinue their BBW line of 3-wick candles...perhaps they will still carry both. 

Respected Contributor

They are selling it now on the website! I also ordered the snowflake scent too. New  winter items are up

Honored Contributor

Online now (I received my vanilla bean Noel and twisted peppermint shower gel order today) and in stores on October 31st per the manager at the B&BW by my house. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@kcladyz and @gidgetgh

Thanks ladies! I noticed them on their website yesterday and just assumed they would be available at the stores too so, after reading gidget's post, I called my local store to check and they have my foaming soaps now - yay! I have a 20% off coupon that expires on October 30th so I'll be able to use that too... Going to stock up! 😀

Respected Contributor

I never tried it but I hear it smells really wonderful so I can not wait till delivery

Respected Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

I never tried it but I hear it smells really wonderful so I can not wait till delivery

@kcladyz

I think you will! Even DH loves this scent and he's not into fragrance at all!

Respected Contributor

Normally I only buy pumpkin stuff from them but I drown tired of their selection.

I wish they will bring back the old formulas that were shampoos also in bottles like philosophy  has. Remember those? they had a gumdrop scent, gingt bread , chocolate mint, peppermint twist and a few others