Honored Contributor

Re: Awesome Costco Beauty Find Today!

Interesting,  H has a duo 'refill' for $30. But I don't think it's a better value vs the Costco offer. I would be fine with a refill option if it's a better value.

Brush On Block® Translucent Sunscreen Refill
124-0045
Brush On Block® Translucent Sunscreen Refill

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think pricing is a bit high and the shipping is $5.50 so I'm probably not going to buy it  

Of these 2 colors, would you pick:

Light Aqua?

Dooney & Bourke Camden Nylon Hobo Bag with Cosmetic Pouch

Persimmon?  

Dooney & Bourke Camden Nylon Hobo Bag with Cosmetic Pouch

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

Nice find! I live in a state we are orderd to shelter in place so no family Easter for us.  Only to the grocery store when necessary.  Would be nice to be able to wonder around Costco.

my first reaction too. I was at the grocery store ar 7a.m. when there was no one and they had first opened. It took me five minutes and I was gone.

'I sent family goodies from Amazon across town. 

My reaction...Looks like some have annoited themselves CV19 trackers. Falsely accusing/judging others about their personal activities.

I'm happy to have a loving family under my roof and to be working to provide essential services. Seems like some sitting at home need to find something productive to do with their time.

Seeing more posts and threads with some posters wagging fingers at others with false accusations and snark. Are we to believe THEY are complying? Worry about your own activities and making a positive contribution! 

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

Nice find! I live in a state we are orderd to shelter in place so no family Easter for us.  Only to the grocery store when necessary.  Would be nice to be able to wonder around Costco.

my first reaction too. I was at the grocery store ar 7a.m. when there was no one and they had first opened. It took me five minutes and I was gone.

Same here.  I went to Costco a couple of weeks ago at opening and zoomed through for what I needed and zoomed out when there was still no line so I wouldn't have to wait in the register line.

wsmom...

My reaction...Looks like some have annoited themselves CV19 trackers. Falsely accusing/judging others about their personal activities.

I'm happy to have a loving family under my roof and to be working to provide essential services. Seems like some sitting at home need to find something productive to do with their time.

Seeing more posts and threads with some posters wagging fingers at others with false accusations and snark. Are we to believe THEY are complying? Worry about your own activities and making a positive contribution!

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

Same here.  I went to Costco a couple of weeks ago at opening and zoomed through for what I needed and zoomed out when there was still no line so I wouldn't have to wait in the register line.

wsmom...

lol.  Not wagging fingers at anyone.  Just stated what I did.  Anybody else can do what they want.  Defensive much?