Frequent Contributor

Have used Nurtura Replenishing cream for years.When it goes on sale I buy extra and put in the refrig.One of my friends that was a dealer told me to do that. I also give some to my sister.Also use cashmere finish liquid foundation.

Super Contributor
On 4/26/2014 crosscreek said:

Love the Magix face primer! Also love their jewelery -- I have some necklace and earrings sets that I got years and years ago that still look brand new!! Footcare products are awesome too!!

Have you purchased their jewelry lately? I did many years ago, and still have a few pieces, and it has not tarnished! Just wondering if their fashion jewelry is still the same quality as it used to be.

Thank you

Honored Contributor

I have very dry skin and I have been addicted to Skin so Soft bath oil my entire adult life. In the summers when I can't use the oil I use the SSS bath gel that has the oil in it. I got a deal last time I went to the Avon store - a large bottle of SSS oil, 2 bath gels and a 16oz SSS lotion all for the normal cost of just the oil. I only use the original woodland scent. Love that smell.

We have an AVON store in our town - love it there. You can try on MU colors and scents - just like when they used to come to your house and give you samples. I loved to play with the lipstick samples when I was a kid.

Trusted Contributor

Lip dew - I've been wearing it every night since high school, and I'm 57. I hope they never stop making it!