Super Contributor

Avon Gel Nail Color - Rave, rave, rave!!!

I am on the 7th day of using the Avon gel nail polish and it is still going strong, not even one little chip or peel! This is without a doubt the BEST polish ever. The only recommendation I have for Avon is PLEASE bring more colors. I will purchase as many colors as I can get!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Avon Gel Nail Color - Rave, rave, rave!!!

Thanks for the review. So, you don't need a UV light for this, do you? Also, do you have any color recommendations? I've been wanting to try one of the long-lasting polishes, since polish rarely lasts more than 4 days on me. And, I don't like the amount of time required to remove real gel polish.
Highlighted
Super Contributor

No light needed, no base coat and no top coat. The polishes are on sale currently for $4.99. They normally sell for $7 per bottle. I have been wearing Barely There and also purchased Lavender Sky. Since they are on sale now, I have ordered Purplicious, Sheer Love, Parfait Pink, Royal Vendetta, and Very Berry.

Respected Contributor

Wow... thanks for the enthusiasm. I'm using Nails Inc. Gel Polish and while it hasn't chipped yet, it's only day 3.

Plus, I'm sure Avon's is more reasonably priced than this one...I'm wearing the light pink on my fingers--- can't review until more time has passed.

nails inc. Gel Effect 4 Piece Collection

Respected Contributor

On 6/13/2014 makeupaddicted1 said:

No light needed, no base coat and no top coat. The polishes are on sale currently for $4.99. They normally sell for $7 per bottle. I have been wearing Barely There and also purchased Lavender Sky. Since they are on sale now, I have ordered Purplicious, Sheer Love, Parfait Pink, Royal Vendetta, and Very Berry.

Those sound reeeeally pretty!

Super Contributor

Go to Avon.com and type in the search field ""Gel polish"" and you can read the reviews. Don't forget they are on sale right now!

Super Contributor

My nails grow too fast. By the end of the week I have new growth and have to start all over! Nails redone every Friday morning.

Respected Contributor

On 6/13/2014 makeupaddicted1 said:

Go to Avon.com and type in the search field "Gel polish" and you can read the reviews. Don't forget they are on sale right now!

Oh, I've been doing some polish shopping. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I know you want more colors mua.. but they do have a pretty nice selection, IMO.

I have an Avon lady out of state who never charges me shipping.. no matter the size of the order.

Contributor

Wow! Sounds great maybe I can sneak a couple of polishes into my house because if hubby sees me buying more he will say "more nail polish? You don't even use the ones you have!" You see, I went crazy last week buying 9 Sinful Colors polishes at Walgreens.

Respected Contributor

I'm sorry if I sound out of the loop but, what's the difference between gel nail polish and regular nail polish?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder