Trusted Contributor

I use Anew Reversalist and I really like it. My skin is nice and soft and well moisturized.

Super Contributor
On 4/8/2014 Sebastian said:

Avon Anew Pro Clinical eye duo and Beyond Color lip conditioner. These are always in my arsenal.

Beyond Color lip conditioner is THE BEST Sebastian!! I have used it for years and it really plumps up my lips. I have used Skinn's Lip x all of them but they never, ever compared to this lip conditioner. The lipsticks in that category are also nice but you can use that conditioner with any lipstick. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor
I have used the Avon Platinum line in the past. It's a very nice line. I'm not currently using it because I wanted to try some other items, but I had no problems or complaints about it. My favorite Platinum product is the day cream with SPF.
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone for your rec. I think I will try that new firming serum that is being introduced and the lip conditioner.I like the SSS oil but I think I will try the floral one. They have a good return policy so I really have nothing to lose. I think having my sister as a rep. will be bad for my wallet. I know that I've read somewhere that the mascara and eyeliners are great. I'm sure I'll find many more things to try.

Valued Contributor

Resurecting this old post after doing a search for Avon Anew. I was using the Platinum line a few years ago and strayed away to products I read about here and also lots of Isomers. Actually too much Isomers as not even sure what some of that stuff does! so to simplify, I have gone back to Avon Anew day and night cream and just Isomers Fast Eye lift and very happy. All of these are very lifting for my 61 year old skin and helps with jowls, lines and firms nicely. Also using Skin Neck Armor and great for crepiness and firming. Love Beauty Day but not watching, or reading as temptation gets expensive. lol

Respected Contributor

I loved the origional ANEW  more so than the current line  but they are good products. i tried a few  in the past and find them to be really good quality  also their cheaper  skincare is rater good as well

Honored Contributor

If anyone is interested, it's my understanding that Avon is not a cruelty free brand.

Honored Contributor

I'm an avid Avon customer! I''ve bought from them my entire adult life! I probably place an order 1-2 times a month with them. That being said I wish Avon would get on the train and carry unscented lines of their face creams. I would use them but really can't stand how heavily fragranced they are! I love wearing their costume jewelry though, I have a ton! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"