Honored Contributor

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow drops

Has anybody here tried the MaxGlow drops?  I'm really quite pleased with it.  I add one drop to my daily moisturizer and it does seem to make my complexion a bit more radiant.  I don't think it does anything if you're going to cover it up with makeup, but most days I go au naturale.  It's not a glitter thing. I think it's due to the Kiwi fruit water.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow drops

@Icegoddess   Thanks for this review.  I've never met an Aveeno product that I didn't like.  I may give this one a try.

Respected Contributor

I have always liked this brand too. They don't break me out.

Valued Contributor

Like you, I often go without makeup but try a drop or two with makeup, it’s nice and fresh

Honored Contributor

@StephaniM wrote:

Like you, I often go without makeup but try a drop or two with makeup, it’s nice and fresh

@StephaniM, I'll have to try that.  I was thinking more of putting makup on top of it and figured that would probably defeat the purpose.

Valued Contributor

Yes, mix it with makeup and you’ll get that desired glow

Respected Contributor

I have not tried this particular brand, but do have the Algenist drops that I got in a kit.  Nice how you can put a drop or two into any liquid foundation, tinted moisturizer, etc...  and mix it up before applying.  It does not scream GLOW, just a little pick me up.  Smiley Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you!  I've seen this Aveeno product in the stores and wondered about it.  Nice review - I think I'll buy it next time.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

What a nice product!

Honored Contributor

With all of the great reviews I went to Ulta to pick up the small one.  They have a sale going for Aveeno but one get 40%.  I also picked up the positively radiant brightening cleanser and the make up removing wipes.