Honored Contributor

Re: Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow drops

@Pecky wrote:

With all of the great reviews I went to Ulta to pick up the small one.  They have a sale going for Aveeno but one get 40%.  I also picked up the positively radiant brightening cleanser and the make up removing wipes.

@Pecky, I have been using the Brightening cleanser for quite some time now.  it's my shower cleanser.  For makeup removal/evening cleansing I use a Camellia Oil cleanser similar to the Tatcha product.  One of the things I like about the Aveeno cleanser is that it does not come out like a foam.  I just consider those foaming ones to be a sales ploy.  Plus, I can't put it into smaller travel-sized containers for when I travel.  I only use a tiny bit on an Olay spin brush so it lasts me forever.

Valued Contributor

Hi everyone - can you tell me what you mean by "glow"? Does it make your skin pinkish?  Saw this product at CVS and was tempted but don't need my skin to get pinkish...

Respected Contributor

I just got back from Walgreens. Looked for this product. Sold out. Will try again.☺ I did buy the Pantene rose sulfate free shampoo. I will try it out tomorrow. While I was there and elderly couple were looking at the no7 foundations. Her husband seemed really interested in getting the correct shade for her.
Honored Contributor

@PatriciaG wrote:

Hi everyone - can you tell me what you mean by "glow"? Does it make your skin pinkish?  Saw this product at CVS and was tempted but don't need my skin to get pinkish...

@PatriciaG no, it does not change the color of the skin at all.  That's a differnt product I think made by L'Oreal called Rosy Tone something.  It's more about adding a little dewiness more like younger skin.

Honored Contributor

I tried both the cleanser & drops this morning and love both of them.  It really brightens up my face.  No more spending alot of money on products for me.