Trusted Contributor

Hi beauties!!

Hope everyone is enjoying taco Tues!  It's cold here but the snow stopped and the sun came out today.  So I'll take it!

Over the weekend I rec'd the Aveda Hand Relief and Foot Relief Duo.  I love both!!!  I have had little cuts on my hand all fall and winter (new kitten) and the winter weather has not helped the healing.  But a few days of the hand cream and they are noticeably better.

Just as a frame of reference, I was using hand cream before, too.  They were not as moisturizing.  Obviously!!  One was Trader Joe's Lemon Strawberry-- smelled so good though!  And Live Green Vanilla Honey.  But they in no way were as effective.  

The foot cream is also great.  I guess my feet just weren't as bad to start.  hahah!

Honored Contributor

Re: Aveda Hand and Foot Creams

Aveda items are very nice.  I used to go to an Aveda salon, but the cost wasn't worth it.  Not at 200% markup for services.

Trusted Contributor

hi @ECBG 

I hear ya!  I rarely buy.  

My bff gets her hair done at an Aveda salon and uses a lot of the products.  I have too many other splurges.  I have to hold back somewhere. LOL!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Aveda items are very nice.  I used to go to an Aveda salon, but the cost wasn't worth it.  Not at 200% markup for services.

@ECBG  ITA. It's nice but not that nice lol. I read they give their employees great benefits. Maybe that has something to do with their prices.

Honored Contributor

@justashopper   Enjoy your purchase. The Aveda hand cream has a distinctive fragrance that I've always loved. When I used to go to an Aveda salon, on my way out, I always picked up the tiny tube for my purse.

I do think many other hand/foot creams are just as good at drugstore prices.