Valued Contributor

Available->"IT Cosm Undr Eye"-(*Light/*LtMed)

[ Edited ]

For those, like myself, who struggle to *SNAG*  "It Cosm Undereye Concealer" in *Light* to *Light/Med*  (bef they usually sell out)

... .. they're finally available, at the moment!

(A347583) -IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer w/ Brush <link>

(A399289) -IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Duo w/ Brush  <link>

.. (of course no A/D, not that A/D futures are anything but B/O, Cancel anyway)

There might be more.. I just found these 1st. & they appear to be selling fast!  .. esp the Light to Light/Med to Medium

Enjoy!

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Valued Contributor

Re: Available->"IT Cosm Undr Eye"-(*Light/*LtMed)

*dang*  where's my head? 

I've got to go get my own!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have used this product for my undereye circles, and it has always worked for me.  I don’t get why it is being discontinued.  I googled it and have added several tubes to my stache.  I do use it very sparingly, fortunately.

Valued Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

I have used this product for my undereye circles, and it has always worked for me.  I don’t get why it is being discontinued.  I googled it and have added several tubes to my stache.  I do use it very sparingly, fortunately.

~~ 

@PamfromCT    OHHH???  Is it being discontinued??? Thx for this info

I wasnt aware of discontinuing.  I just know that for a long time now, LIGHT, to  LIGHT-MEDIUM.. are the colors that are soooo difficult to get in stock, of all their colors.    They seem to sell out sooooo fast!  Ive been on A/D for Undereye and ALWAYS their B/Ordered, then cancelled, if Light/L-M

So, which of these IT Cosm products did you hear are discontinuing? 

Thanks in Advance..

Esteemed Contributor

@TwinkleBell, I read somewhere that product is being discontinued.  Maybe that was wrong, but it put me into panic mode.  I must have been born with dark circles!  And this stuff helps me to look somewhat normal for an old lady!

If this is not being discontinued, I will be a happy camper.  How would we find out?

Valued Contributor

@PamfromCT   I'm going to dig around also!  

...  I really dont want to start all over again, looking for another undereye product, (even tho i "diddle a little" with this "IT Cosm Undereye" formula, for my correct color, & viscosity)

..  I guess, (perhaps) .. if they continue their Foundation formula, Id have to use that, & diddle around with it, also for my own "color/viscosity" ....

Many ppl used to use the Undereye product for all over their face.   Maybe we'd have to do that opposite?  eh?  We'll see

Let's keep digging, & get back here after digging.. k?   :-).

QUESTION to OTHERS OUT THERE on QCHAT  --> 

Anyone heard anything about IT Cosm discontinuing Under Eye Concealer? .. in any of their particular choices??