Contributor

Auto Delivery change options

On Auto Delivery, I should be able to change the option of scents for :

Tweak'd By Nature Hair Mist

Because the item is sold out, do I need to wait until it is closer to September, which is when my next shipment is supposed to be delivered?

I wanted to change the scent.

Honored Contributor

Re: Auto Delivery change options

@GNB1965 wrote:

On Auto Delivery, I should be able to change the option of scents for :

Tweak'd By Nature Hair Mist

Because the item is sold out, do I need to wait until it is closer to September, which is when my next shipment is supposed to be delivered?

I wanted to change the scent.

@GNB1965   I'm not familiar with the A/D on the Tweak'd mist, but there have been other scents, like Philosophy, where scents could or could not be changed on A/D depending on availability. 

Honored Contributor

@GNB1965 Once upon a time I kept many products on AD.  As I remember I could change scents any time between deliveries —-  provided the AD had been set up to allow the change.    l always did that on the view/edit screen.  

No idea if that procedure has changed although I do know I successfully changed my mailing address recently on that screen.

Occasional Contributor

i had the same issue with an upcoming philosophy AD.  edit button on the AD screen just never brought up all the scent choices in order to flip from original order scent. and i had always been able to do this before... and the original presentation also said "try them all" during the AD time. initially i thought perhaps just a computer glitch and tried over the course of weeks but still no go. on top of that, on a first chat with CS was told - oh, that's not available anymore i guess.  so i cancelled the current auto-del date but kept all future active.  finally, after weeks and weeks of trying to contact CS or online chat to again re-question this issue, i finally contacted someone who switched the scent for my next AD (because yet again,,,, the online site isn't allowing to do yourself).  over on HSN (korres) they have never allowed scent switch  on an AD (from my experience) even tho QVC philosophy did. this scent switch issue for QVC philosophy auto-del that had original order from 2019 is an issue for me since i plan my christmas shopping for others on these auto-ship varied scent choices.

Respected Contributor

THEY HAVE CHANGED AND NO LONGER ALLOW YOU TO CHANGE SCENT OR QUANTITY IF THE ITEM HAS “SOLD OUT”.  I noticed this too recently.  It was NEVER like that previously.  I’m NOT HAPPY about all the sudden restrictions they are implementing in so many areas.  This being one of them.  

Like you, I hope as we get closer to the item shipping they will open that up and allow the change, but, I’m doubting that will happen.  

CS may know.