Occasional Contributor

I have shoulder length hilited blonde hair which is thin and wavy. I presently use LAV for my second cleanse with the LAV styling crème.

I need some moisture and have been using POM for my first cleanse. Sometimes I think it is a bit too much moisture. Was thinking of ordering the SAM and trying it. On Chaz's site I read that it gives moisture too. In fact POM and SAM were recommended for me along with LAV.

What do you think should I order the SAM in the TSV?

Respected Contributor

Try the recommender on the ChazDean site.

http://chazdean.com/recommender/

I tried it and it gave me many of my favorite formulas, so it is very accurate.

Respected Contributor

I don't have your hair type, but I have used both SAM & POM--to me the SAM is not quite as moisturizing as the POM, though I get good results from both.

Been using BGT for the 1st time this week and really liking it! So far, I think it's between SAM & POM for moisture, at least for me. I like it well enough that I will probably get one TSV in BGT and one in POM.

Frequent Contributor

If you are planning to order Auto Delivery of the TSV, you could always change the formula for future shipments. Just e-mail or call Customer Service.

Also, can you afford to buy a discovery kit as well as the TSV? I think experimenting is the best way to find out which formulas work for you, either on their own or in your personalized "recipes" - blending 2 or more together.

Good luck. Wink

Respected Contributor
On 8/27/2014 Lowry83 said:

If you are planning to order Auto Delivery of the TSV, you could always change the formula for future shipments. Just e-mail or call Customer Service.

Also, can you afford to buy a discovery kit as well as the TSV? I think experimenting is the best way to find out which formulas work for you, either on their own or in your personalized "recipes" - blending 2 or more together.

Good luck. Wink

Agree with Lowry83 about buying a discovery kit. This is a good way to try the various formulas without having to buy a 16 oz size or larger.

Occasional Contributor

That's a good idea never thought about ordering the discovery kit.

I guess I'll order the TSV in SAM & LAV and if I don't like the SAM I can switch it to the POM.

Respected Contributor
On 8/27/2014 Emeraldeyes70573 said:

That's a good idea never thought about ordering the discovery kit.

I guess I'll order the TSV in SAM & LAV and if I don't like the SAM I can switch it to the POM.

Did you try the recommender on Chaz's site?

http://chazdean.com/recommender