Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   Only a few days left with that one and then I'm testing DRMTLGY Vit.CE+F...15%

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

So another good take away (for me) is to not use both my Vit C and Retinol at the same time.  Thank you

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SilleeMee 

So according to this chart, it looks to me like my Missha product is better??

@monicakm 

That depends on what "better" means for you or anyone in particular b/c we have different concerns and issues. But you can always look at something and say 'the more the merrier'...right? ...or 'more is better than one'.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SilleeMee 

So another good take away (for me) is to not use both my Vit C and Retinol at the same time.  Thank you

@monicakm 

No, that's not necessarily true. Again, it depends on what kind of VC you use with retinol.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

No, that's not necessarily true

Just when I thought I had it all figured out :/

If the Vit C is ok with PHA (Glow Recipe Watermelon PHA), snail snot, GR moisturizer and GR Plum Plump Hyaluronic Acid, I'll just use it in AM

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SilleeMee 

@monicakm   I use both w/o issue. One's night skincare and Vit. C is in the morning. Of course, everyone's skin is different.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I knew I could use both, I just didn't know I shouldn't use both at the same time (maybe).  I'll just switch my Retinol to AM

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

Paula's Choice 1% Retinol contains VC in the form of THDA...just for an example.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus 

I knew I could use both, I just didn't know I shouldn't use both at the same time (maybe).  I'll just switch my Retinol to AM

@monicakm  No, Retin A should be used at night because it makes skin reactive when exposed to sunlight. Vit. C in the morning on just cleansed and dry skin.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  I better laugh to keep from crying LOLOL.  Ok, Vit C in the AM.  I might not care for the QRx in the morning tho since it's oily.  If it's a problem, I'll return it and go back to my Missha C.

However, since I don't get any sun to speak of, it might not be a problem after all.