Respected Contributor

Attn: SKINN Addicts -->> ? Wrinkle Balm Extreme ?

[ Edited ]

I just started reusing an old jar of Wrinkle Balm I found in my linen closet.  It's about 3-4 years old.  There's no expiration date on the jar.  

Do U think it's still good?

(BTW, I keep cosmetics for years.  However, my stash is always "stored" in a cosmetics fridge.  This one (Wrinkle Balm) fell thru the cracks.  I have no clue how it ended up in my linen closet.  Same goes for the Watermelon Wrinkle Soak and the Energy Eyes Mask.   At some point, I must've been using them regularly and just forgot to use 'em up.  So they never made it to the fridge.) 

Woman Mad

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

Re: Attn: SKINN Addicts -->> ? Wrinkle Balm Extreme ?

If it's been opened, then I doubt it's at full potency anymore.  The rule of thumb is that products stay fresh for 2 yrs. unopened and 1 yr. from being opened.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

If it's been opened, then I doubt it's at full potency anymore.  The rule of thumb is that products stay fresh for 2 yrs. unopened and 1 yr. from being opened.  

Thanks, JLF.

I'm gonna toss the masks (they smell "stale"), but keep the Wrinkle Balm. I love that stuff!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

Wine and cheese are "aged".     Anyway, if a product isn't dried up, smelly, separated, or seems in any way tainted, I use it......maybe on my feet -- but I use it up.

♥Surface of the Sun♥