Frequent Contributor

She is changing the packaging of many of her products, which means that different products are being sold 25-50% off for a limited time! I just stocked up on several of my favorites. Her BHAs, which are remarkable, are now in the new packaging. It looks nice and definitely classier. If you love her products you might be interested in checking out the new direction the packaging is going in.

I am a HUGE fan of Paula. I love listening to her weekly beauty blog, it is entertaining and I learn a lot of information. I always want to be a cosmetics cop and go around helping everyone I see in the stores making foolish purchases (of course I don't though unless someone starts talking to me.) I know there are some here that LOVE to bash her, but beautypedia.com is a free resource which can help consumers make wise purchases (both for their skin and wallet) from countless different brands.

Until I started using Paula's choice I had 20 years of acne and bad skin woes, but with the knowledge I've gained from listening to her and her outstanding products I actually have great skin for the first time in decades. My favorite products from her are her targeted regular strength BHA from her clear line, her skin balancing cleanser and toner, her AHA duo, lip balm, hydralight toner, and RESIST barrier repair moisturizer. Through her site I was also able to find great makeup that works well for me which is helping me get off the makeup purchasing wagon. LOVE HER!