Respected Contributor

Re: Attn: Collagen Users

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@SilleeMee What are  your thoughts on Vitauthority Multi Collagen Burn Powder w/ peptides?

@Pecky  Did you happen to purchase this? If so have you noticed any changes? 

@SilleeMee  Have you ever tried this brand? If so how do they compare? I'd love to hear from anyone that wants to chime in. TIA

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@SilleeMee What are  your thoughts on Vitauthority Multi Collagen Burn Powder w/ peptides?

@SilleeMee  Have you ever tried this brand? If so how do they compare? I'd love to hear from anyone that wants to chime in. TIA

@FleaMktQn 

No, I have not tried that one. It appears to contain more things in it than just collagen which is fine if that's what you're looking for.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@FleaMktQn 

No, I have not tried that one. It appears to contain more things in it than just collagen which is fine if that's what you're looking for.

Thank you @SilleeMee  

Respected Contributor
I use Vital Proteins, too (not the marine variety), and put one scoop only in my coffee. I love that it dissolves so easily and can't be detected. If it changed the flavor, or had a discernible texture, I wouldn't use it.

I also like it as a protein supplement. It's cheaper than Andrew Lessman's, even when it's not "on sale," which it frequently is with Wegmans digital coupons.

What worries you masters you.