Honored Contributor

At what age dis you stop shaving your legs

My legs were never really hairy, I am 64 and recently I shave maybe once a month, I have no hair on my legs and I can not remember the last time I shaved them

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: At what age dis you stop shaving your legs

I am 60 and still shave at least once a week. I have dark hair though....I shave my underarms every other day still.......

Honored Contributor

I have never shaved my legs.  Never felt the need to do so.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

In my sixties also and since I went through menopause my shaving is about once a month. I still make sure underarms are clean though. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't....personal preference.

Respected Contributor

If I want to my legs to be smooth, I have to shave daily!  I, however don't wear shorts as often as I used to.  I shave when I have to and don't really shave on a schedule.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, every night. 

From the knees down, I have to shave my legs.  I cannot got to bed if my legs aren't smooth.  If I think I can skip it----wrong.  I've gotten out of bed at 2 a.m to shave them!

I'm fair skinned and fair haired.  Light blonde on my arms and legs.  I tried professional waxing once for my underarms and bikini area and never had to shave again.

But when I went to have my legs done from the knees down, didn't help.

I was actually looking forward to meno---hoping that would be the end all for shaving my legs.  Nope.

Honored Contributor

At 67 the hair became  less of.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox   My skin is paper thin, so shaving was always a problem for me......if I tried it today, I'd be a bloody mess!  Actually, I started epilating many years ago (maybe 15-20?).  It works great for legs, underarms, and even facial fuzz and bikini.  I never lose a drop of blood and I never have any stubble.  I used to epilate once a week, but after awhile the hair kind of gives up growing, so now it's maybe every 2-3 weeks.  My body hair is thin and blonde, so it doesn't show much anyway.  

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

I can't remember the exact year but in my early 60's the hair just stopped growing so I no longer have to shave my legs or under my arms.  One of the benefits of aging.