Valued Contributor

Re: At-home microdermabrasion devices??? Opinions?

I've used both a pmd and an at home chemical peel. I much prefer the peel.
Super Contributor

Sawn - What at home peel do you use and like?

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone...from the posts, it seems I've gotten the better one with the 360. I'm going to look on youtube and Kelly's website to make sure of how to do things correctly. I've been trying to take better care of my skin for years now, but I'm always open to finding new products that help!

Respected Contributor

On 7/29/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 7/29/2014 SunnyRose said:

I just watched the presentation (they were cracking me up). She was showing before and afters, natch, and she was claiming it lifts. How could a dermabrasion device lift? If it really does, then I know where my $20 Spendable Kash is going :-), but I just don't understand how it could do that. Anybody??

Yes, I am sure my legs would look just that model after a few times of using that!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Bwah! And if I could get my butt to look like that model's, I'd buy TWO of them!

She did keep saying that it lifts and I looked at Shannon as she swore by it and says she uses it and loves it, if so why is her face starting to sag? If this product is so wonderful she should look like the models shouldn't she?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

On 7/30/2014 golfcartrider said:
On 7/29/2014 SunnyRose said:

I just watched the presentation (they were cracking me up). She was showing before and afters, natch, and she was claiming it lifts. How could a dermabrasion device lift? If it really does, then I know where my $20 Spendable Kash is going :-), but I just don't understand how it could do that. Anybody??

Yes, I am sure my legs would look just that model after a few times of using that!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Bwah! And if I could get my butt to look like that model's, I'd buy TWO of them!

She did keep saying that it lifts and I looked at Shannon as she swore by it and says she uses it and loves it, if so why is her face starting to sag? If this product is so wonderful she should look like the models shouldn't she?

She did say it would give a "lift", but I think it's just a very, very slight lift. As I understand it, this machine is really for brightening your skin/complexion...making it look much better...smoother. I don't think it's meant to be a machine for lifting the skin; that sounds more like a microcurrent machine....kind of like the EGG.

Valued Contributor

Crush I am sure you are correct. If I had not already purchased the PMD I probably would have bought the 360. The tips look very different than the PMD and I think you will be really pleased with the results. I hope you post your review when you have tried it, I may end up with that one anyway.

Frequent Contributor

I have both the PMD and the 360.

Recently tossed the PMD because I found the 360 was better.

If you picture a donut(mmmmm!!!), the 360 tip is like a donut with the donut hole missing so the diamond tip abrasion part is ON the circumference part, and the suction comes from the center of the tip.

The PMD on the other hand is reverse. Where the donut hole is, is where the abrasion part is and surrounding that is where the suction comes from.

I ditched the PMD.............I found that the design of the tip was too sandpaper- like and too concentrated/small making it more harsh and caused me to get streaks.......the 360 tip is less damaging, and does a great job...........jmo