Honored Contributor

I have a nice HoMedics footspa, but this Footrest looks like a nice companion piece.

Now on sale at Q $20. Anyone have it?

V39907

Salon Step Deluxe Beauty Footrest with LED Magnifier and Fan

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: At Home Pedicure Footrest

Hi @Chi-town girl  I got one in the past year or so since I had to try and do my own pedicures (still not very good) and it has been helpful.

Recently saw it offered in pink and got one for one of my granddaughters and she loves it.

Honored Contributor

Everytime I've seen it demostrated, I've marveled at how flimsy it appears to be.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I was looking at this sort of thing a little while back. not sure if it was this brand.I think so tho.  Many of the reviews talked about how flimsy and unstable it was.  Of course a few people loved them, so to the people that own this - which brand in particular - and did you find it flimsy?  did you find it helpful?

@Kachina624 @Chi-town girl @Spacrazy 

Respected Contributor

@moonandthestars  yes, it is cheap, it's plastic - it's a twenty dollar bill. I wait for free shipping to buy stuff like this. It's kitschy...

It helped me (somewhat) to try painting my toes because I had never done them. Was able to get my foot at the right angle with my light and magnifying glass and blah blah blah (you really don't need to know what all I go through). BTW also bought the Bellasonic which is helpful.

My grands get a kick out of it especially my 25 YO athlete grandson so its been fun.

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

@moonandthestars  yes, it is cheap, it's plastic - it's a twenty dollar bill. I wait for free shipping to buy stuff like this. It's kitschy...

It helped me (somewhat) to try painting my toes because I had never done them. Was able to get my foot at the right angle with my light and magnifying glass and blah blah blah (you really don't need to know what all I go through). BTW also bought the Bellasonic which is helpful.

My grands get a kick out of it especially my 25 YO athlete grandson so its been fun.

@Spacrazy @moonandthestars @Kachina624 - I'm in agreement with @Spacrazy . I've tried a variety of methods to do home pedicures. Using an ottoman to apply the polish works but I like the footrest thingy that provides a way to prop the foot at a desirable angle and height

$20 is an appropriate price for it and I don't expect it to last a lifetime. I will wait for a free shipping day/event. 

In the interim, I'm going to look around to see other options. Will post my findings 

And I welcome reviews/recommendations! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl I have this in pink.  Yes, it is plastic but for $20 you might want to give it a try.  Wait for free shipping.

It does make home pedicures a little easier. 

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl I recently purchased a LiDiVi pedicure footrest on Amazon.  It's working well for me.  I got this one as I felt it would be more stable as it's made of metal and has non slip feet, footrest and is adjustable.  I stopped going to the salon last summer for mani's and pedi's.  I have a tough time with the bending as I have bursitis (just love this ageing thing) in my left hip and it becomes painful at times.  This one is working well for me, just wanted to share.

Honored Contributor

@newjerseygirl wrote:

@Chi-town girl I have this in pink.  Yes, it is plastic but for $20 you might want to give it a try.  Wait for free shipping.

It does make home pedicures a little easier. 

Thank you @newjerseygirl 

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@Chi-town girl I recently purchased a LiDiVi pedicure footrest on Amazon.  It's working well for me.  I got this one as I felt it would be more stable as it's made of metal and has non slip feet, footrest and is adjustable.  I stopped going to the salon last summer for mani's and pedi's.  I have a tough time with the bending as I have bursitis (just love this ageing thing) in my left hip and it becomes painful at times.  This one is working well for me, just wanted to share.

@LindaSal  - thank you! I'm going to check out your recommendation