Honored Contributor

I retired 4 years ago and might have put on a little blush, eye shadow, and eyebrow once since then.  It's so freeing not to have to deal with makeup.

Esteemed Contributor

When I was working I wore it everyday. Not a lot, mascara, a bit of foundation and blush. Now that I only leave the house occasionally to see the dentist, eat out or get my hair done I still don't put much on. I do use blush and mascara but no foundation because my face sweats something awful under that mask. 

Trusted Contributor

I wear foundation and Blush when I leave the house.  I have not worn eye makeup in years.  These days I don't bother with lipstick because of wearing a mask.  I am pretty much what you see is what you get, for better or worse.

Respected Contributor

Stopped wearing makeup about 30 years ago. I use to wear eye liner once in a blue moon but I haven't done that either in about two years. My motto also is what you see is what you get.

Frequent Contributor
@Foxxee
I had to laugh, people are used to seeing me in makeup too. I have often been asked if I am ok when not wearing it 🤣
If I don't know someone well they don't recognize me.
I always wear blue eyeliner I have for 20 years so it's expected I guess 🤣
Honored Contributor

I use to put on at least lipstick and blush... but with the mask wearing I do not use anything except for  mascara. Why put on a face of makeup no sees and dirty up the inside of the mask?

Respected Contributor

I'm almost 69. I wear makeup going out. I use it foundation with 50 spf--- kills 2 birds with one stone.

Eyebrow pencil----- after 40 years of hypothyroidism
I have very sparse eyebrows. Blush, eyeshadow and liner. No lipstick with mask. I also wear a wig and jewelry.
Makes me feel more put together.  My husband truly

doesn't care what I look like. He prefers no jewelry or makeup since I get ready faster. He thinks I'm beautiful bald, and x tra large. I got a good one too.

I dress for me, it really helps me feel psychologically much

better.

Honored Contributor

When it comes to make-up, I'm not getting old, I am old.

But I gave up using any eye make-up except for my brows when I was in my 59's and still working --  too many eye health issues.  To this day, though, I use brow makeup even when I'm alone in the house or just out to walk in the neighborhood. 

Now I do add a bit of blush when I go out to shop or socialize and I would use lipstick, too, were it not that I go nowhere near other people without a mask.

I'm fairly confident that my make-up choices are to satisfy me --  I can't imagine anyone else cares.

Honored Contributor

I don't wear makeup like I used to. IF I go out for a few errands--I do my brows and line my eyes and that is it. I concentrate on skincare and at 66 have great skin with little wrinkles or lines or sagging. got those good skin genes from my folks, I guess. Can't remember when I used any mascara-----

Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I don't wear makeup like I used to. IF I go out for a few errands--I do my brows and line my eyes and that is it. I concentrate on skincare and at 66 have great skin with little wrinkles or lines or sagging. got those good skin genes from my folks, I guess. Can't remember when I used any mascara-----

you lucky dog! :-)