Respected Contributor

I purchased the Artis brush oval 10 and have been using it about a month now......

I have to say (and I hate to admit) I am impressed.

It is the best brush I have ever used.

It blends my make-up or BB cream flawlessly.  It is better than air-brushed (yes I tried that too).

You use so little product too, it is amazing. I probably use 1/2 as much product as I used to!  And I used little to begin with.

I hate to say it, it is a keeper!

Frequent Contributor

I've had my eye on these brushes for a while now.  For some reason, I'm obsessed with brushes.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have the whole set of Artis brushes and practically every black brush handle of the IT cosmetics line and i can't tell the difference in my makeup application between the two different sets of brushes. 

Frequent Contributor

Hmmm, I have a lot of It brushes and Wayne Goss brushes.  Maybe I don't need it LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

I really have an unnatural obsession with makeup brushes and have been eyeing Artis for some time.  I got a 15% off coupon from HSN for my bd so ordered the set with the three brushes and cleaner.  I am really looking forward to getting them, and figured if I love them but feel the 6 is too small for foundation I will order a larger one, but this would be a good place to start.  Now I have to wait patiently for them to get here.

Respected Contributor

@nona of Five

I do not own any of the W Goss brushes, all my other brushes are IT Cosmetics.

I really like the IT brushes for everything but foundation application.

How are the Goss brushes?

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I really have an unnatural obsession with makeup brushes and have been eyeing Artis for some time.  I got a 15% off coupon from HSN for my bd so ordered the set with the three brushes and cleaner.  I am really looking forward to getting them, and figured if I love them but feel the 6 is too small for foundation I will order a larger one, but this would be a good place to start.  Now I have to wait patiently for them to get here.

I LOVE that coupon!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I bought the set of Artis brushes from HSN and used them on one side of my face and on the other side I used my Mally/Geller. There was a major difference, as another poster mentioned awhile back; applying makeup with these brushes make your face look airbrushed. The #6 wasn't large enough for my foundation, so I bought the #8 for that purpose and use the #6 for blush.

I brought them with me to visit DS and DIL and our DIL loved them so much, we bought her a set for Christmas before they are sold out again.

I absolutely love the Artis brushes❤️!

Esteemed Contributor

@LIndaMJ, that's good to hear.  Which set did you get from HSN?

Trusted Contributor

@Wsmom, the set of 3 brushes with the cleaning pad and spray cleaner, item #488-014. Dillard's carry these, but not as a set and to buy all these cost about double the price.