Trusted Contributor

Can any of you wonderful ladies here suggest an elixir-type aromatic fragrance, something very spa inspired?  What I mean by 'elixir' is, something similar to the long-time Clinique elixir.

I look forward to hearing some suggestions, I hope I'm describing what I'm looking for clearly. 

Thank you in advance girls!

Honored Contributor

Why not go for Clinique's Aromatic Elixir?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3 ~ I believe @fitfuninformed is looking for something different than Aromatics Elixir, but with same staying power.  I can remember smelling it on my wrist the next morning!   I wish that was the case with most of the so called eau de parfums😕

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3 ~ I believe @fitfuninformed is looking for something different than Aromatics Elixir, but with same staying power.  I can remember smelling it on my wrist the next morning!   I wish that was the case with most of the so called eau de parfums😕

@AKgirl2, you must be right because otherwise there would be no need for a search; right? :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland