Valued Contributor

I am thinking about ordering her skin tint from the other channel. I was excited to try Ready To Wear but it turned ORANGE on me.....OMG it was horrible.I am a light medium and everything I try seems to oxidise on my skin. Skinn is heavy and cannor use that either.

Ariane Poole is new and I thought maybe someone has tried or heard of someone who tried. I need NEUTRAL undertones.

Would appreciate suggestions . TY

Honored Contributor

Re: Ariane Poole Skin Tint?

[ Edited ]

@sandylu wrote:

I am thinking about ordering her skin tint from the other channel. I was excited to try Ready To Wear but it turned ORANGE on me.....OMG it was horrible.I am a light medium and everything I try seems to oxidise on my skin. Skinn is heavy and cannor use that either.

Ariane Poole is new and I thought maybe someone has tried or heard of someone who tried. I need NEUTRAL undertones.

Would appreciate suggestions . TY

@sandylu ,

I was going to suggest trying a primer under your foundation. That might help with your oxidation problem by preventing the foundation from coming in contact with whatever is on your skin beneath. Woman Happy 

@Shanus  help.

Honored Contributor

I was going to try her concealer trio, until I saw the first ingredient was petroleum, and it also contained parabens.