Valued Contributor

Re: Ariana Grande Starting Her Own Makeup Line

[ Edited ]

Not tempted at all. I don't need to pay more for makeup just because it has her name slapped on. 

(the whole thing with the doughnut and her attitude toward the country is a complete turnoff for me)

Honored Contributor

I make a point not to buy "celebrity" lines. 

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 

I srsly doubt I'm interested but I don't have a problem with it.  So what if it puts a couple hundred (or more) people to work for a while.  Increases the need for ingredients/supplies and building rental.  IOW, it increases commerce.  Last I checked, that's a good thing  Smiley Happy  If it's successful, Ariana is (more) successful and she spends more...which creates jobs and the people who have those jobs spend more money.  It's Capitalism and it's  one of the great things about this nation Smiley Happy  What she said about the US was nasty!  I hope there were repercussions for saying that but knowing her target audience, they probably thought it was "cool".  She was young, immature and didn't think before she spoke.  With any luck, she's matured and has a different attitude about the country that's made her a super star and has given her the FREEDOM to say what she wants to say.  If not maybe we can ship her to Serbia!

Regular Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Meowingkitty wrote:

Basically when their career starts to go downhill they start a makeup, clothing or cookware line.

@Meowingkitty   Downhill? Not sure. Ariana is on "THE VOICE", but they do tend to endorse products to make more money. 

I'm not really familiar with her. All I know is she is the chick with the pony tail who licked donuts while saying she hated America. 

Not a fan of her since she Hates America.  Would not purchase anything that she endorses or sells.