Respected Contributor

Adrienne is on HSN with Natalie as her test subject. The Argon oil on her chest (can't spell the pretty word) is amazing, not a wrinkle anywhere BUT it has not worked on her hands.

Usually when a woman ages she can do things to make her face, neck and chest smooth but the hands are always a dead give away.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

If you look at the ingredient lists for all of Adrienne's argan products, they have very little argan oil in them. If you really want to try it, get the 100%! That being said though, I've used most plant oils (argan included) and I don't see much difference in any of them.

Respected Contributor
On 7/17/2014 4doggies said:

If you look at the ingredient lists for all of Adrienne's argan products, they have very little argan oil in them. If you really want to try it, get the 100%! That being said though, I've used most plant oils (argan included) and I don't see much difference in any of them.

So they really don't take away the wrinkles from the neck and chest? Natalie must just have really good genes.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I had a bad experience with Josie maron's 100% argon oil - some of mine went rancid so I prefer to use argon oil that has some preservatives in it because I really did not appreciate throwing all that money into the trash can.

Honored Contributor

I have been using Shea Terra Organics organic, cold-pressed 100 percent argan oil for about a year. I like it, but I don't consider it or any other topical product to be a miracle.

I would never recommend buying argan oil that wasn't pure argan oil. The idea of putting preservatives in it is beyond me. Pure argan oil has a very healthy shelf life -- two years.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Golfcartrider, I agree that Natalie has beautiful skin, but I highly doubt that it has anything to do with Adrienne's products. As you pointed out, her neck and chest look wonderful, but her hands don't. I think her beautiful skin is just genetic or the result of something else she uses.

Super Contributor

I have bee using sig club argan oil kits for years. I'm 67 and people always tell me how young i look. I wouldn't e without. Try if if you don't like it you can always send it back. I hope this helps.

Respected Contributor
On 7/17/2014 4doggies said:

Golfcartrider, I agree that Natalie has beautiful skin, but I highly doubt that it has anything to do with Adrienne's products. As you pointed out, her neck and chest look wonderful, but her hands don't. I think her beautiful skin is just genetic or the result of something else she uses.

That is the perception I got about the product, that it is not the product it is her genes and of course I am sure she has taken very good care of her skin all of her life BUT when I saw her hands I knew the Argon oil was not the miracle oil.

We have also talked about smoke and mirrors in cosmetic sales, the first thing I thought when I saw her was how tight her skin was, almost too tight, like it was stretched, maybe taped from behind to make it look smoother. Kind of like they pin the clothes behind the models back to make the clothes look better fitted.

There are all kinds of ways for the vendors to fool us into thinking their products are miracles for our skin and hair but when a models hands look as bad as Natalies did it made me wonder, I mean after all, she is using her hands to put the oil on, would it not make sense that her hands would be as smooth and wrinkle free as her chest?

Just saying girls, food for thought.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I use Retin A on my hands at night.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor
On 7/18/2014 winamac1 said:

I use Retin A on my hands at night.

Does it help? Prescription or over the counter?

Don't worry, be Happy!