Respected Contributor

As mentioned earlier on this forum , Buy one get one free, and i used coupon and payed $63 for two can't beat that. I wonder if she is going to continue having it in the future. It is quite high for 1/2 oz. It has been quite a while since she had it on he Q. The reviews have been mostly really good except the price.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to laugh every time I see JM on QVC ... she claims it takes 14 years for the tree/nut/plant?? to grow & the trees are only in a certain part of the world .... in my estimation Argon oil should be limited but, it seems to be in so many beauty products!!! ... where are they getting all this Argon oil? ... I guess it's not that limited!!!!

Trusted Contributor

There are so many other places you can purchase cold-pressed Moroccon organic oil for much less money.  You're just paying for Josie's celebrity name in my opinion. 

Respected Contributor

Anyone out there use this with more sucess than regular Argan ? I didn't mind taking chance for $63 for 2 vs $79 for one.

Honored Contributor

The Argan Milk has the Argan oil Reserve in it.  Great product.  I found a new product that I love.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I wanted so badly to love the Argan Reserve but I honestly couldn't tell any difference over regular argan.  It has a strong scent - very dark "green" scent, almost hemp-like - but I could have gotten past that if the product made a difference, but sadly, it didn't for me.  I've been using it on my cuticles, just trying to get rid of it and use it up. 

Frequent Contributor

same here

Respected Contributor

Maybe that is why she is having the 2 for 1 sale. The reviews on Sephora and her site are good but that doesn't always translate to all of our skin . i will give it chance since i already ordered it. Thanks for the responses.