Frequent Contributor

Argon Oil...What's The Real Deal?? I Need Help

I love the idea of minimizing my skin/beauty routine. I was never one for complicated/expensive procedures. There are a few things I use, but I don't know what it is lately....I'm feeling very overwhelmed...from everything from skin care, to make-up, wardrobe, even to my house and now my holiday decorations. Can any of you relate to that or am I just going crazy! It was so good to hear that there may possibly be ONE product that will do 95% of what you need from head to toe, even the make up looked great. It always looks to me though like this is so greasy and oily and that the make up would not stay on very long. I love the glow everything gives you (on TV) but it still looks like it would just slide right off in no time and also, how quickly does the actual oil sink into your skin. I would LOVE to hear from any of you guys that have used this line and what your experiences have been. I'm just 50 and my skin is normal, and in pretty good shape, but I have redness on my cheeks and chin. I was so tempted to buy some things last night, but I wanted to hear from you guys first. ANY feedback would be MUCH appreciated. THANK SO MUCH!

Summer