Respected Contributor

Re: Argon Body Milk and Age Spots!

@SilleeMee-- Thank you for the item number.  I was definitely looking at the wrong one on her site.  I thought 1 oz. to put on my hands would not go too far at all -- thanks!

@Tricolor-- Thanks for the heads-up about the TSV in November.

@lovesallanimals- Thanks again!!

And thanks everyone else for all the info.  I've learned so much from these boards!

Super Contributor

@lovesallanimals

I had the excellent results as well. I have a few brown and dry spots  on my arms, legs, chest area. This has smoothed the skin out and looks much healthier as well. I was hesitant when I pumped out some the first time and it was a thin lotion, not a dense creamy buttery lotion. I really didn't expect much but thought I'd give it a try and return it if not happy. No way.........it's great stuff.

P.S. - I can't use her Argon Milk for the face because it breaks me out....go figure?! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@lovesallanimals

I had the excellent results as well. I have a few brown and dry spots  on my arms, legs, chest area. This has smoothed the skin out and looks much healthier as well. I was hesitant when I pumped out some the first time and it was a thin lotion, not a dense creamy buttery lotion. I really didn't expect much but thought I'd give it a try and return it if not happy. No way.........it's great stuff.

P.S. - I can't use her Argon Milk for the face because it breaks me out....go figure?! Smiley Happy

coopersmom13:  I am so glad I am not the only one.  I love the regular Agon Milk for my face, have never had any problems.  A few people have asked if this can be used on the face.  I would call Josie's CS (they are very helpful) to see what they say.  Since it has fading properties I cannot use it on my face (except for the two small age spots on my cheeks) as I do not want all my freckles to go away.  I hope this is in her next TSV or that she super-sizes it and has it on AD.

Honored Contributor

I returned it, it's a nice body lotion, but did not work any better for me than any other body lotion. Too expensive for what it is IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve been using it for 2 months and hasn’t done a thing for my sun spots.  Did work on dry patches from sun damage.

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I’ve been using it for 2 months and hasn’t done a thing for my sun spots.  Did work on dry patches from sun damage.

@barrel racer This thread is about the new Argan Body Moisturizer, not Argan Milk for face. The Argan Body Moisturizer just shipped out Sept. 14th for the 1st time. Anyone using it has only had it at most 2 wks.