Esteemed Contributor

Re: Argon Body Milk and Age Spots!

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

What ingredients have fading properties?

It might be the natural vitamin C content of the argan oil itself. @Shanus

@SilleeMee@Shanus

What I see is the lactic acid.

Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

What ingredients have fading properties?

It might be the natural vitamin C content of the argan oil itself. @Shanus

@SilleeMee@Shanus

What I see is the lactic acid.

Yes,  @Harpa. I saw that, too. I couldn't find the ingredients yesterday when I tried to find the product. Today I found it.Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Here's the (sold out) body milk. You can read the reviews for it here:

https://www.qvc.com/Josie-Maran-Argan-Milk-Anti-Aging-Body-Renewal-Serum.product.A347240.html

@SilleeMeeHow much does ( or did ) it cost for the bottle?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CoastalGal wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Here's the (sold out) body milk. You can read the reviews for it here:

https://www.qvc.com/Josie-Maran-Argan-Milk-Anti-Aging-Body-Renewal-Serum.product.A347240.html

@SilleeMeeHow much does ( or did ) it cost for the bottle?

$44 @CoastalGal

This video shows the price:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rePMnFN6XXs

Honored Contributor

I haven’t held much faith in her never ending new and improved products. I did like her original argan oil, but have found others, more pure (hers turns out to have added ingredients) in WholeFoods or online sites. 

Honored Contributor

The lactic acid in that body milk is most likely the ingredient that helps with crepey skin and will somewhat fade dark spots, but not completely.

Honored Contributor

I read a lot of the reviews and many raved about moisturized skin, but didn't see any about fading discoloraiton. 

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I read a lot of the reviews and many raved about moisturized skin, but didn't see any about fading discoloraiton. 

San Antonio Gal:  Well, I am on my second week of using this on the backs of my hands.  I use it once in the morning and before I go to bed.  I don't know if it is just me, but I had some really large and dark age spots on my hands, just awful.  As of this morning, I cannot believe the difference.  They are so light and faded, I can barely notice them and my hands are smoother also. Before using this, I would never go out without some foundation on my hands (I use IT 50 spf).  I cannot wait to see what happens in a few more weeks after using this stuff.  For me it has been a game changer.

Frequent Contributor

So...can this be used on the face?  I've been using the milk for the face and was wondering if this would work as well.

Super Contributor

Hi @lovesallanimals,  I am surprised to hear that her body milk if capable of that but I'll take your word for it.

I like JM's argan, when I run out I'll look around to see who else sells it and if it's any better, I use it on my body,

I'm also a huge fan of her SPF lotion, the regular one, no tint or illumination, just plain, I can't live without it.

Someone above mentioned that one of the ingredients is lactic acid. If that is in the body milk I can see how it would have that effect.

I get a FANTASTIC serum from a site called makeup artist choice, a site that has been mentioned here from time to time,  and they have a serum called Lac-Luronic Serum.

Another thing I won't live without, if you're looking for a lactic acid product, I really recommend this.

I use it every night under whatever I decide to put on top, sometimes argan oil or Dr Perricone chia oil or any cream. 

I get regular peels done and this product keeps my skin in shape in between, it's not going to work overnight but give it time. I am sure that it's going to be a stronger concentration that you find in the body milk.

I don't have dark spots so can't say how well it works on those but my skin is glowing.