Respected Contributor

Argon Body Milk and Age Spots!

OMG I have to write this.  I ordered Josie's new Body Milk.  I love her Argon milk for the face and it works wonders as do all of her products, for me anyway.  This new body milk did something that completely shocked me.  I used it on my arms (yes it did smooth out the little imperfections I had, as well as on my legs and made them smooth as silk).  Then I figured why not try it on the back of my hands?  I am a redhead and after years being in the sun as a kid I have quite a few age spots that I have to hide with some foundation as they look awful.  After using this for about one week the age spots are so much lighter and my hands are much smoother.  At first I thought maybe I still had a residue of foundation left on my hands, but they were completely clean.  My hands were always something that bothered me but I am telling you, nothing I have every tried in the past faded my age spots like this nor is making my hands so much smoother.  I originally ordered two of these bottles and now I am WL for 2 more.  I just cannot believe the difference.  OH, I also had two small spots on my cheeks and they are much, much lighter.  This stuff is amazing.  I would write this under the review of the product but I already submitted a review and cannot add to it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Argon Body Milk and Age Spots!

Thank you for the great review. I had ordered it but then canceled. Going to hold out until her next TSV and see if she includes it. I saw somewhere that she has one in early November I think.

Esteemed Contributor

You's is quite a positive testimonial.  I expected a negative posting....my order has been shipped but not received yet.  I've used her little serum milk that came in a kit; but there wasn't much quantity to judge.  I have just one little brown - age ?  - spot on my face so will see what it does for me.  Thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

What ingredients have fading properties?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Reviews for this product are very positive.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

What ingredients have fading properties?

It might be the natural vitamin C content of the argan oil itself. @Shanus

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovesallanimals  Is this sold by itself or is it part of a trio of products.  I can't find just Body Milk alone.  Do you have an item number?  Thanks!!

Respected Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

@lovesallanimals  Is this sold by itself or is it part of a trio of products.  I can't find just Body Milk alone.  Do you have an item number?  Thanks!!

hellodali:  Unfortunately, it is now totally sold out.  I got my next order on WL before it did.  I am sure this will be back as the reviews are all positive and it is a new product.  What I do is check every day when I am on the website (which is every day LOL!).   You might want to check her website to see if it is there.  If I remember it was available to the Q until Nov. so I am sure it will be back here, at Sephora, etc. 

Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals  Thank you for your reply.  I am assuming there is not picture of it on this site.  She has a bottle of Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating, but it is only 1 oz.  I guess when I read your post I was envisioning a large bottle of something.  She does have it on her site. 

I also read there is going to be a TSV in November.  Maybe I should try to be patient?

Thanks again for your response.  I appreciate it.

Honored Contributor

Here's the (sold out) body milk. You can read the reviews for it here:

https://www.qvc.com/Josie-Maran-Argan-Milk-Anti-Aging-Body-Renewal-Serum.product.A347240.html