Honored Contributor

Does anyone here use this product?

Honored Contributor

Yes

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Does anyone here use this product?

With all the hoop-la when it first came out, I tried it right away. I found it to be useless.

Respected Contributor

It has been around for years, high tech in it's time. Been usurped by more superior products IMHO.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

It has been around for years, high tech in it's time. Been usurped by more superior products IMHO.

My mom took her bottle to her Derm and she looked at it and said it was nothing special. My mom believes the hype about it and keeps using it.

Honored Contributor

Used it years ago, it was the rage along with Matrixyl, both useless. Also known as Acetyl Hexapeptide 8. 

Respected Contributor

That was the "hype" ingredient for the Principal Secret line.

Honored Contributor

It's an ingredient in Skinn Age Reset Serum and I know it's also available as a single ingredient by The Ordinary.  Yesterday we were discussing JT and her dinosaur comment.  I'm almost 66 and don't resemble JT at all.  Sure, I have some age on my face, but I look younger than my years.  Is it my skincare, diet, supplements, or genes?  I say it's a combination of all of them.  Is the argireline specifically responsible for anything?  I can't be sure, but I have been a long time user of the Age Reset Serum and plan to stick with it as long as possible.

Honored Contributor

Manuela still uses it in her Wrinkle Viper serum and her AHP 8 serum. It was also popular with Elysee, it was their blue colored serum that had it as key ingredient, called Fountain of Youth.